Sinner's Sandwich

Posted by Funman (51 posts) -

You should try this wonderful lunch,

it's more than a delicious tasty crunch.

So says Mr. Stewart

So I finally tried the sinner's sandwich out....it tastes pretty good, the jam mixes well with the turkey, I wouldn't eat one everyday, but it was a nice surprise, has a good crunch. I give it 4 crazy demon dogs out of 5

I still want to know how the hell Swery came up with this though.

#1 Posted by Funman (51 posts) -

You should try this wonderful lunch,

it's more than a delicious tasty crunch.

So says Mr. Stewart

So I finally tried the sinner's sandwich out....it tastes pretty good, the jam mixes well with the turkey, I wouldn't eat one everyday, but it was a nice surprise, has a good crunch. I give it 4 crazy demon dogs out of 5

I still want to know how the hell Swery came up with this though.

#2 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

Ewww.

#3 Posted by ahgunsillyo (440 posts) -

Wait, is that sandwich on the floor? Why would put that sandwich on the floor?

#4 Posted by AndrewB (7198 posts) -

@ahgunsillyo said:

Wait, is that sandwich on the floor? Why would put that sandwich on the floor?

That's the only way to eat a SInner's Sandwich.

#5 Posted by NegativeCero (2928 posts) -

Yep, this looks unappealing.

#6 Posted by Village_Guy (2410 posts) -

I made one some time ago, I'm not exactly a big fan of it, but it wasn't horrible. Although I did read somewhere that the Sinner's Sandwich is in reality probably a lot less interesting - because it seems that the recipe was a mistranslation from Japanese to English.

Also why is it on the floor?

#7 Posted by SuperWristBands (2265 posts) -

I was just thinking about trying one of these...

#8 Posted by FateOfNever (1762 posts) -

I feel as if your sandwich crafting skills could use some work. And Cheerio's seems like a rather bland choice for the cereal to use with it. It's probably also better using turkey from like the day after thanksgiving.

#9 Posted by Funman (51 posts) -

@FateOfNever: Dude they are not just ordinary cheerios, they are HONEY NUT cheerios.

@ahgunsillyo: I felt that in order to fully enjoy this sandwich, I would need to be more like York, a man who eats raw slabs of salmon he finds on the ground in demonic saw mills.

#10 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Fuck no.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.