" Before I explain what makes this game so amazing, I feel obligated to share a few minor facts about "Deadly Premonition":
- The graphics are terrible.
- The character models are terrible.
- The animations are terrible.
- The weapons are terrible.
- The combat and controls are terrible.
- The sound effects are terrible.
- The map and guidance system is terrible.
- The music is terrible.
For some ridiculous, unknown reason, a large group of so-called "professional game journalists" have decided that this list of inconsequential trivialities somehow makes "Deadly Premonitions" a terrible game. IGN describes it as "awful in nearly every way" and dumps it with a 2 / 10 score. Cheat Code Central, the website located in the middle of Cheat Code City, states "Deadly Premonition is not a good game" and slaps a 2.5 / 10 score onto it. Gamespot, a spot composed entirely of games, despised it so much that they refused to review it, and instead offered their entire synopsis in the following sentence:"Deadly Premonition - X360 - Adventure - Ignition Entertainment" "
Enjoy. It's pretty good.