Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Time

SurgicalLube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By SurgicalLube

So strange how sometime you feel like you never have any time to get you're game on... then you realize you just spent 2 hours watching someone else play a videogame and feel even worse about yourself.

SurgicalLube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SurgicalLube

So strange how sometime you feel like you never have any time to get you're game on... then you realize you just spent 2 hours watching someone else play a videogame and feel even worse about yourself.

jdquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By jdquach

*sigh* I know exactly what you mean.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

I like to think my time spent online has not gone to waste, but who am I kidding? Of course it has.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Th3_James

I have accepted the fact that I do no longer have the patience for most games, or time to finish them. Therefore I have decided to just finish the games that I feel like finishing, I will no longer force myself to play through something that is boring me. I love watching the Deadly Premonition ER, but I game as I watch them, my laptop is right beside my tv, so I can follow whats happening in Deadly Premonition, and still play a game for fun

SurgicalLube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SurgicalLube

Ohhh that is a great idea.  I'm always listening to a podcast while gaming, ERing while playing will bring it to a whole other level.  I'm even more excited to catch up on the ones i missed now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.