Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Tweet along as @yorkmorgan as you watch episodes of Endurance Run

sully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sully

I gleefully hook up my laptop to my TV when I get home every evening so my girlfriend and I can watch episodes of Endurance Run (we watch VJ first, then BR). Because I feel like I'm getting a lot of entertainment for nothing, I wanted to give back somehow. Here's what I came up with.

I've created a tiny website that lets you tweet as @yorkmorgan on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/yorkmorgan ). I figure I'll send the occasional message to York (as Zach, of course) as I watch each episode of ER. Maybe other people will want to do the same? Somehow the cacophony of voices in York's head makes sense to me.

Here's the link - good luck to York, Zach, and the rest of us.

http://yllus.com/projects/tweet-as-fbi-agent-francis-york-morgan/

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cooljammer00
    sully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sully

Yeah, I noticed that a little late to stop my little project. Still, I figure that reading the jokes the community here would crack as York would be well worth my efforts.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Legend
    @sully: That's a cool idea. I love all the crazy stuff people are tweeting on this account.
    Urmean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Urmean

This is really neat.
    It'll be like a sea of pop culture!

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_A_Drain

Twitter delete's fake Twitter accounts though so, not that DP is high profile or anything but don't be surprised if you find it vanished one morning.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#7  Edited By Legend
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " Twitter delete's fake Twitter accounts though so, not that DP is high profile or anything but don't be surprised if you find it vanished one morning. "
    It will be deleted because people keep mentioning @Zach in their tweets. Whoever this guy is, he'll probably report the account if they keep doing this. I still find it funny, though. :)
    sully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sully

I'm sure the account will be just fine, guys. We even have @Swery65's tacit approval! 

31 followers on the account now - it's been a slow but steady stream, spiking when @Swery65 himself followed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.