Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Two hard lockups during Spiritual Map B - quest for inf shotgun.

Newportdadde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Newportdadde

So how important is the inf shotgun overall?  I have the inf SMG and after having two lockups almost to the end of this sidequest  I'm getting prett y frustrated.  I'm hoping I haven't completely borked up my save or something.   

Anyone else have trouble with this sidequest?

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I got through most of the game using the pistol.

You don't really need the shotgun tbh.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Azteck

Isn't the infinite SMG a million times better?

Newportdadde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Newportdadde

Thanks all, sounds like losing out in the shotgun won't be too big of a deal.  I'm just getting ready to start Chapter 14, so far really enjoying this unusual experience/crazy story.
    WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By WickedCestus

As long as you have the infinite wrench, the infinite flame thrower, and infinite guitar you will be fine. To be honest the Infinite wrench is probably the best weapon in the game.

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By kevinski
    @Newportdadde said:
    " Thanks all, sounds like losing out in the shotgun won't be too big of a deal.  I'm just getting ready to start Chapter 14, so far really enjoying this unusual experience/crazy story. "
    Still, if you're shooting for completion, then you may want to examine whether or not the game locks up at the exact same time each time. Oftentimes, you can bypass a hard lockup by either completing a different event and revisiting the one that was giving you trouble or simply by approaching the situation that caused the lockup in a different manner. I seem to recall Brad and Ryan having an issue with the game freezing up in the same spot on two different tries, but they were able to bypass the freeze by doing things differently.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.