Videos in which I point out easily missed details in DP!

#1 Edited by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -
#2 Posted by Cincaid (2956 posts) -

@Chemi_ro: That was entertaining, well done! S-Ranked the game myself, but missed these details while doing so.

#3 Posted by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

@Cincaid: I still need to S-Rank the game myself ( I need to finish it on Easy and Medium) I'll do that eventually! :)

I'm happy you like the videos so far! Thanks for checking them out!

#4 Posted by JeanLuc (3585 posts) -

Damn son, mad props to you. Swery really put a lot of effort into this game.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11068 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@Chemi_ro: That was entertaining, well done! S-Ranked the game myself, but missed these details while doing so.

What he said. Yes, I also S-Ranked it.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14851 posts) -

I've been making my way through the Giantbomb Endurance Runs of Deadly Premonition and being fresh in my head those videos are really cool. Crazy trhat Swery and crew put so many little easter eggs into the game. Did you find all this stuff on your own?

#7 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3102 posts) -

Very interesting. I never noticed how much work went into the character's schedules when they were out and about town.

#8 Posted by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

Thanks everyone for taking a look!

@Demoskinos: Yes! I run a Deadly Premonition fan site and while working on my 100% completion guide and the site in general and I ran into these easter eggs :) the George one in the GoT I actually saw by accident, I was just in the right place at the right time. Then I remember I saw George in the Muses Gallery on my map when it was closed during my first play through a long time ago so I decided to investigate and I found the Diane bit.

#9 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Wow I didn't know George was such an active guy.

#10 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -

Really nice vids. Subscribed and looking forward for more.

#11 Posted by Nightriff (5094 posts) -

I'm curious, does the killer change at all depending on what you do? I'm watching the VJ ER and curious if the BR one will just turn out the same or will have differences?

#12 Posted by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

@Nightriff: No, the killer is always the same.

#13 Posted by TobbRobb (4654 posts) -

@Chemi_ro: These where a fun watch! Did you ever make more?

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5094 posts) -

@Chemi_ro: Damn, that's depressing, can't watch both of the ER's back to back then

#15 Posted by Insectecutor (1186 posts) -

Nice to see Greenvale again. Makes E3 seem sane.

#16 Posted by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

@TobbRobb: I haven't yet, I need to make some more :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.