Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

What happens if... (SPOILERS)

Jeremy_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy_x

... you put the gun at Kaysen or yourself? Youtube'd the ending and all I could find was the pointing gun at Emily option.
    sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By sixghost
    @Jeremy_x said:
    " ... you put the gun at Kaysen or yourself? Youtube'd the ending and all I could find was the pointing gun at Emily option. "
    You get taken to the red room and there's some dialogue with Kaysen, then it takes you back to the choice again.
    Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Legend

If you point it at yourself, you fail; and if you point it at Kaysen, you shoot him but the bullets don't affect him. He says that he is a citizen of the red planet or something like that and then you fail the game. The correct choice is to point it at Emily. I was kinda surprised that Vinny chose the correct one in a heart beat.

IronRinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By IronRinn

You are transported back to the Red Room and told to choose again until you pick the right one. It was on YouTube but now I can't find it. Will post if I do.

Edit: Heh, I thought I refreshed before posting. Sorry about redundant info!

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sixghost
    @Legend said:
    " If you point it at yourself, you fail; and if you point it at Kaysen, you shoot him but the bullets don't affect him. He says that he is a citizen of the red planet or something like that and then you fail the game. The correct choice is to point it at Emily. I was kinda surprised that Vinny chose the correct one in a heart beat. "
    It's pretty obvious. The whole scene with young Zach shows the kind of bad stuff that will happen if you don't kill the person infested.
    Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lunar_Aura

If you point gun at self, Keith comes in and goes "Hey bro, killin' yourself is not rockin'!" 
    If you point gun at Kaysen, Michael wheels Stewart in and wags his finger at you.
    Jeremy_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Jeremy_x

Thanks guys, and here I thought the game wasted a perfect chance of going multiple endings...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.