Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

What we know so far. analyzing!!!!

• 52 results
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By trophyhunter

From the profiling  in today's BR episode you can easily say the killer is wearing 

• a vest with the upside down peace mark or it could be a full torso tattoo but I doubt that.
    • spiked bracelets 
    • gloves
    • medium length brown/dark blond hair,  which could be a wig or not 
    • The killer is very muscular and has hairy arms

I think this rules out Thomas actually because he is way too tiny. You can put on a wig or a vest but you can't put on muscles.
    We'll have to wait and see how long Becky had been hanging there before we can rule out George. Remember Quin Becky's boyfriend found her, called George who was at the police station with Thomas. George sent Thomas to Becky's house alone, then called York and Emily. Then when they all got there George very wanted to cut that one exact wire very much. Not any of the other 30 wires just the one that triggered the trap. 
    All that being said I really doubt that George has anything to do with anything. For all I know the killer could be crazy punk rock, wig wearing zach which I really doubt too.
    What do you think. no spoilers

EDIT: I'd hard to keep all the people straight so I'll post everyone and who they are.

Thomas ---> carol's brother
    Jim father of--->Lilly ---->Keith's wife----> parents of the twins---> owners of the milkbarn 
    Quint---->Becky's boyfriend---->sister to Diane----> who is seemingly sleeping with NIck----> olivia's husband 
    Forest Kaysen---> good friends with lilly, keith and the twins 
    Gina---> Jack's wife--->owners of the gas station 
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By trophyhunter

From the profiling  in today's BR episode you can easily say the killer is wearing 

• a vest with the upside down peace mark or it could be a full torso tattoo but I doubt that.
    • spiked bracelets 
    • gloves
    • medium length brown/dark blond hair,  which could be a wig or not 
    • The killer is very muscular and has hairy arms

I think this rules out Thomas actually because he is way too tiny. You can put on a wig or a vest but you can't put on muscles.
    We'll have to wait and see how long Becky had been hanging there before we can rule out George. Remember Quin Becky's boyfriend found her, called George who was at the police station with Thomas. George sent Thomas to Becky's house alone, then called York and Emily. Then when they all got there George very wanted to cut that one exact wire very much. Not any of the other 30 wires just the one that triggered the trap. 
    All that being said I really doubt that George has anything to do with anything. For all I know the killer could be crazy punk rock, wig wearing zach which I really doubt too.
    What do you think. no spoilers

EDIT: I'd hard to keep all the people straight so I'll post everyone and who they are.

Jim father of--->Lilly ---->Keith's wife----> parents of the twins---> owners of the milkbarn 
    Quint---->Becky's boyfriend---->sister to Diane----> who is seemingly sleeping with NIck----> olivia's husband 
    Urmean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Urmean

The figure was definitely the twins on top of each other's backs!

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @trophyhunter said:
    "Then when they all got the George was very wanted to cut that one exact wire very much."
    I'd like to note that Thomas went to cut the wire first, then George took over. So, maybe he wasn't aware that the specific wire he cut would spring the trap. Or, in all fairness, none of us know if cutting ANY of the wires would have sprung the trap.
    ramboknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By ramboknife

Having just been watching the E.R., I think it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that when Brad and Ryan (I think) went to George's house, his damn license plate said something along the lines of "HESTHEONE". I think Brad also pointed out that his house had a giant red tree/vines growing all over it. So either there's some sort of giant twist to it, or the game already told us who's the one who did it.  

Just my thoughts.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Ramboknife said:
    " Having just been watching the E.R., I think it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that when Brad and Ryan (I think) went to George's house, his damn license plate said something along the lines of "HESTHEONE". I think Brad also pointed out that his house had a giant red tree/vines growing all over it. So either there's some sort of giant twist to it, or the game already told us who's the one who did it.   Just my thoughts. "
    I bet the killer is someone we have not even seen in the game yet
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Ryax

i think its the fat guy who hands out the plants!

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Ryax said:
    " i think its the fat guy who hands out the plants! "
    He was not in town when anna was killed.
    plus does he drop like 200 pounds when wants to kill someone?
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ryax
    @trophyhunter: it totally slipped my mid that he only pops up like twice a year so youre right. but that totally leaves me with a lack of theory
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Ryax said:
    " @trophyhunter: it totally slipped my mid that he only pops up like twice a year so youre right. but that totally leaves me with a lack of theory "
    a real shot in the dark would be Quin because he found dead becky
    but that's all we have on him
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ryax
    @trophyhunter said:
    " @Ryax said:
    " @trophyhunter: it totally slipped my mid that he only pops up like twice a year so youre right. but that totally leaves me with a lack of theory "
    a real shot in the dark would be Quin because he found dead becky but that's all we have on him "
    perhaps he did it, but there is so much left to see that at this point it could be anyone. but george is looking the most suspicious
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By trophyhunter

Like I said I think the killer is someone who had not been in the game yet

ramboknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ramboknife
    @trophyhunter said:
    "Like I said I think the killer is someone who had not been in the game yet"

I'm not so sure that'd be a great idea on their behalf. They've already introduced SO many people so far that I don't think they'd not have it be someone who hasn't had a role in the game (big or small) by now.
    LooityLoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By LooityLoo

I don't think that the plant-selling guy is the Raincoat Killer. He wasn't around for Anna's murder, as far as we can tell, and ~that physique~. But he's gotta have something to do with it... they made a big deal about him, and so late in the game, too.

Plus, the dude sells red trees. I mean, come on.

But I highly doubt it's someone we haven't met yet. We met the whole town in the community center, and anyone new probably wouldn't have been around for the first murder... unless they're laying low. :| But again, unlikely.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By rachelepithet

I'd like to see a rundown of the connections, the sort of character family-tree, because whenever I hear them talk about a female character other than Anna or Emily I have no idea who they are talking about. 

I think its like this: 

Anna (Waitress) - friends with - Becky (Waitress) - who is sister to - Diane (Artist Slut) - who is banging Nick the chef husband of - Olivia (Waitress) - and then wasn't there some other girl who wanted the locket but the Zach and Cody kids wouldn't give it?

And then there's that god forsaken crazy-taxi voice guy and his strangely Stepfordish wife, who herself in turn is somebody's (the car parts general?) daughter. Its just hard to keep track of all this. They even refer to pot lady by her real name. Oh yeah there is also unzipped daisy dukes gas jockey. 

As far as my predictions of the killer: I'd be pissed if they did the Norman Bates conclusion that Zach (York) did it. Diane could be the mastermind, but someones carrying it out for her (nick?). Franz Kerdinand is too fat to be implicated but he may yet be fondling those boys. I do wonder what became of the twin boys' father? Was he at the big suspect community gathering? I can't imagine they'd be pathetic enough to have it be Thomas. The general is possible because he is the Walter from Big Lebowski type of war hero, he's probably killed some women any god damn way. Cowboy and dad, radical check it out mannnn excellent!!!! guy, spit shine gas station guy, and Ushour Ushour duh dit duh dit Yeah duh dit duh dutt Okayyyy.... round out the bottom of the list of essential suspects. Mr. Steward could be a mastermind, but his anime-looking Riddle Soulmate doesn't seem man enough to pull of such crimes, however they are at that diner often, and perhaps being Stewards bitch and not getting to flirt with the waitresses could have been the last straw.  That all comes down to York's seeds in pocket scene at the Anna's corpse. Did that imply this killer struck before in different towns and York's been trailing him for years? That would rule out the waitress-only M.O.
    larryrules138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By larryrules138
    Maybe this game will pull a Persona 4 and the true mastermind will be some seemingly insignificant character from the very beginning of the game that you happened to cross paths with.

Oh my God.. it's those goddamn squirrels that made York wreck his car. I KNEW IT 

@theandrewtaylor said:

" I do wonder what became of the twin boys' father? "

You've met their father.. it's Keith, the ridiculous rock'n'roll stereotype that works at the Milk Barn. The bearded woodsman (Jim) is his wife, Lilly's, father.
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Ghostiet

I believe Kaysen is rather a helper, or a vessel for the killer. The red plants and the fucked-up twins around him, I bet he's someone directly connected.

About George - he was drinking on watch, because he couldn't stand the stress, and he's clearly less gung-ho than he was at the beggining after he caused Becky's death. He's got something on his hands I bet, but I don't think he's the killer, at least not the Raincoat guy.

I'm betting Thomas. He's too much of a pussy not to be involved, I bet he'll go all Keyser Soze on our asses at some point.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By NickL

This topic should have been titled profiling start, sorry i dont have anything useful to add =p

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rachelepithet
    @larryrules138 said:
    " Maybe this game will pull a Persona 4 and the true mastermind will be some seemingly insignificant character from the very beginning of the game that you happened to cross paths with.

Oh my God.. it's those goddamn squirrels that made York wreck his car. I KNEW IT 

@theandrewtaylor said:

" I do wonder what became of the twin boys' father? "

You've met their father.. it's Keith, the ridiculous rock'n'roll stereotype that works at the Milk Barn. The bearded woodsman (Jim) is his wife, Lilly's, father. "

That is the most fucked up family perhaps in all video games.
    imad81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imad81
    @theandrewtaylor said:

I think its like this:  Anna (Waitress) - friends with - Becky (Waitress) - who is sister to - Diane (Artist Slut) - who is banging Nick the chef husband of - Olivia (Waitress) - and then wasn't there some other girl who wanted the locket but the Zach and Cody kids wouldn't give it? 

First of all, 'thanx dude' for clearing up who Becky was. I had totally blanked out about her significance(maybe because I was 420'd!! lol) 

Secondly, to answer your question, that woman who wanted the stuff from the kids was Carol. She was also mentioned for something else during that townhall meeting but I dont remember. I wonder what her interest in acquiring those items were? Anyone? 

Last but not the least, I think the killer is York himself. 

My working diagnosis would be Schizophrenia (as he hears and talks to someone in his head) and often sees things which others cant see. 
    A second (but unlikely) diagnosis could be split personality disorder (Unlikely because a. these 2 identities should be seperate without one knowing about the existence of the other  and b. the person should have no recollection of the actions performed by the other personality). 
    Last possibility(and its a long shot) could be a delusional disorder. Think about it..what if agent York is just delusional about himself. First he commits the crime and then proceeds to solve it.

There are probably more ways than one to refute all these diagnoses, but I guess we wont find out till the end..bring on the endurance run!!
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Milkman

My prediction on how this level will end: Diane is going to MAD DEAD.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Milkman said:

" My prediction on how this level will end: Diane is going to MAD DEAD. "

or nick will be dead what a twist!!
    the episode is called "The 12 goddesses", I think there will be 12 dead ladies.
    except I don't think there is 12 ladies in the game

EDIT: I counted there are only 10 woman in all of DP
    rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rachelepithet
    @imad81:

On snap thats right. So now who is Carol exactly? Married to ___? Waitress?
    rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rachelepithet
    @trophyhunter: 

This is gonna be a long ass endurance run if every young woman in the game is gonna die at the the number of episodes they took to get from Anna to Becky.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#24  Edited By LordAndrew
    @theandrewtaylor: Carol is Thomas's sister.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By trophyhunter
    @theandrewtaylor said:

" @trophyhunter:  This is gonna be a long ass endurance run if every young woman in the game is gonna die at the the number of episodes they took to get from Anna to Becky. "

that's not going to happen don't worry I don't think anymore women will die
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By trophyhunter

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chokobo

I like how no one in the ER noticed how at the beginning of Becky's letter it said, "I was a fool for falling in love with a man like him."

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kevinski

I must say that this discussion is interesting. I've finished the game, and I won't spoil it. I must say, however, that the game threw me for a loop on several occasions. I can see that it's doing the same for a lot of you.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Chokobo said:
    " I like how no one in the ER noticed how at the beginning of Becky's letter it said, "I was a fool for falling in love with a man like him." "
    So your saying Qunit then?
    joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By joeybagad0nutz
    @Ramboknife said:
    "Having just been watching the E.R., I think it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that when Brad and Ryan (I think) went to George's house, his damn license plate said something along the lines of "HESTHEONE". I think Brad also pointed out that his house had a giant red tree/vines growing all over it. So either there's some sort of giant twist to it, or the game already told us who's the one who did it.   Just my thoughts. "

What episode was this??
    joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By joeybagad0nutz
    @kevinski:
    How long was the game?
    clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By clush

I'm pretty surprised Diane seems to be the third victim. That's a pretty short storyline for a character that's so intriguing.

I've noticed that whoever possesses the locket ends up dead. Anna had it, it's what left the print in her hand. She 'gave' it to Becky, and then she died. Then the twins brought it to Diane, who, going by the images in York's latest profiling session, got stabbed in the chest (she might be still alive, but that looked pretty lethal). This tells me Carol, who took the locket from Diane, is in big trouble.

Also, I believe Becky said that the killers tried to remove the locket from Anna's hand, but she was holding it with near inhuman strength. My theory here is that the girls know that the locket must not fall into the hands of the unsub, and sofar have only barely succeeded in preventing that. The locket could either be the killer's greatest weakness (a means of defeating him) or his greatest strength (a key to unlock ungodly powers). Either way, the ladies know why it's important and are very brave to protect it the way they do... meaning more than their lives is at stake.

As to who is the killer I have no idea as of yet, could be anyone at this point. Forrest Kaysen is suspicious, but doesn't look anything like tattoo-guy. He could be the brains behind everything, though. George seems legit. Quint is too obvious. Keith is bonkers, and would be the easy way out at this point. Thomas is definitely weird, but not a killer. Nick is just an asshole. Mr. Stewart knows what's going on, but I think he's trying to do the right thing in his own special way. Assuming that the killer has already been introduced in the game I'm going to call it and say it's Quint's dad, the darts bar owner. What's his name, again?

About George, though. One thing that has been bothering me about him: where did he come from when York just arrived in town (meeting Emily on the bridge, in the cutscene). He came walking up behind York without a  second car anywhere to be seen, which means he'd been walking around on the other side of the bridge... in the woods... where we just met the raincoat killer... They either didn't think that cinematic through, or it could be a subtle hint that George, in fact, is the raincoat killer. Personally I think it's the former.

Hm, I've just rewatched that. Emily does actually say George went to look for York. That still places him in the same area as the Raincoatman, though. Also, why would you go and look for someone on foot? How did he know York was already in the area? Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chokobo
    @trophyhunter: Seems that way to me.  He has medium-length brown hair, like the killer in the profiling video.  He could have gotten close to her easily, being her boyfriend and all. He also is mentioned in the letter saying how dumb she is for falling for "him."  "him" could feasibly be someone else who she is cheating on Quint with as well, but that seems a bit too far-fetched to me.  Although I should come to expect to get jerked around by this game.
    Khantael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Khantael
    @clush: I think Quint's dad's name was Richard, or something like that. I'm pretty sure it began with an R.
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shirogane
    @Khantael said:
    " @clush: I think Quint's dad's name was Richard, or something like that. I'm pretty sure it began with an R. "

Yep, that is correct. 

That said, none of them seem like they would fit. The most fitting at the moment seems to be York/Zach, however, there are things that go against that. In particular, the Becky scenario. York wasn't there when Quint found her. There's no way it's Quint, he's nowhere near smart enough to pull this crap off.
    rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rachelepithet

Doesn't Diane have to die or be found to be a conspirator/prime suspect in all this by the end of the gallery "dungeon" episode? Because Becky's letter to Diane didn't say you know, "I shouldn't have fallen for a man like GEORGE/FOREST/NICK/QUINN/Etc." meaning that Diane must know who "HE" is to not need to mention by name and therefor solve the case. And yo fuck Becky to fucking hell to witness her friend be stabbed by her secret lover and not having the guts to tell anyone who did it, except her whore sister.
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RobotHamster

I'm telling you all, its PEGGY!!!

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By trophyhunter
    @RobotHamster said:
    " I'm telling you all, its PEGGY!!! "
    you mean polly?
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @trophyhunter said:

" @theandrewtaylor said:

" @trophyhunter:  This is gonna be a long ass endurance run if every young woman in the game is gonna die at the the number of episodes they took to get from Anna to Becky. "

that's not going to happen don't worry I don't think anymore women will die "

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By trophyhunter
    @teh_pwnzorer: delete that to remove temptation
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RobotHamster
    @trophyhunter said:
    " @RobotHamster said:
    " I'm telling you all, its PEGGY!!! "
    you mean polly? "
    Fuuuuuuuuuck I didn't even reread what I wrote, damn how could I mix that up.
    NeoNaoNeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NeoNaoNeo
    @teh_pwnzorer: Seriously even with spoiler tags there's totally no need to post that. That seems to just be 'I KNOW THE ENDING SO I'M GONNA SAY IT FOR THE SAKE OF IT'

A lot of us have already beaten the game too, but don't put it in one of these threads cos we know some people are too curious not to look at that shit. Why take the risk?
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By trophyhunter

I watched the first profiling start ever in episode 2 
    and it straight up shows you that becky and diane die

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By JP_Russell

It's really not too hard to figure out that George is probably the raincoat killer.  Lots of little hints and even some damning evidence pointing to it. 

-There's the "HESTHEONE" license plate thing. 

-Red vines behind his house.  I'm guessing grown from Kaysen's plants, and the source from which George harvests the seeds that he shoves down women's throats.

-The Raincoat killer is obviously a pretty strong guy.  George seems to be about the right build, and he "hasn't missed a day (of exercise) since high school." 

-"He's passionate about women." 

-He has welts on his back.  Hmm, welts on his back and passionate about women...  a bondage/torture sex fetish, maybe?  Just like the raincoat killer has a bondage/torture sex fetish (Anna was tied up in lingerie, he likes strangling erotically).

-George has been adamant that they don't need York's help and that they have everything under control from the start, unusually so even for a cop who doesn't want to hand over leadership of a case.  In fact, he's the only person who seems to have any disdain specifically toward York's presence, and the raincoat killer has tried to get rid of York over and over.  He's only ever tried to kill women aside from York, and he's done so as part of a demented, sexual ritual.  With York, he simply wants to murder him, which suggests the raincoat killer is someone who knows he's a threat to his cover, and is trying to remove him to preserve it.  The first time he went after him was before York even made it into town, meaning he has to be someone who knew he was coming.  George fits both of these better than anyone else in the town, and on top of that he's the only one we know for a fact was off looking for York in that area by himself during that timeframe. 

-There's no evidence George couldn't have been the one who strung Becky up and gutted her before she was discovered, and he was very eager to cut that wire.  Obviously, it was supposed to seem like concern for her life, but if George is the killer and Becky knows it, he absolutely could not let Becky live, especially if she was trying to tell York who had done this to her.  If you look at it from that angle, his eagerness seems to make even more sense.     

-Who was it York had stationed outside Diane's art gallery on the one night she just happened to not show up at the bar?  George.  Whose word do we have that she never came out?  George's. 

I also believe George is the man that had relations with Becky and Diane in the past, and I think he's killed them now because they're leads that could trace back to him. 

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By Catolf
    @JP_Russell said:
    " It's really not too hard to figure out that George is probably the raincoat killer.  Lots of little hints and even some damning evidence pointing to it.  -There's the "HESTHEONE" license plate thing.  -Red vines behind his house.  I'm guessing grown from Kaysen's plants, and the source from which George harvests the seeds that he shoves down women's throats. -The Raincoat killer is obviously a pretty strong guy.  George seems to be about the right build, and he "hasn't missed a day (of exercise) since high school."  -"He's passionate about women."  -He has welts on his back.  Hmm, welts on his back and passionate about women...  a bondage/torture sex fetish, maybe?  Just like the raincoat killer has a bondage/torture sex fetish (Anna was tied up in lingerie, he likes strangling erotically). -George has been adamant that they don't need York's help and that they have everything under control from the start, unusually so even for a cop who doesn't want to hand over leadership of a case.  In fact, he's the only person who seems to have any disdain specifically toward York's presence, and the raincoat killer has tried to get rid of York over and over.  He's only ever tried to kill women aside from York, and he's done so as part of a demented, sexual ritual.  With York, he simply wants to murder him, which suggests the raincoat killer is someone who knows he's a threat to his cover, and is trying to remove him to preserve it.  The first time he went after him was before York even made it into town, meaning he has to be someone who knew he was coming.  George fits both of these better than anyone else in the town, and on top of that he's the only one we know for a fact was off looking for York in that area by himself during that timeframe.  -There's no evidence George couldn't have been the one who strung Becky up and gutted her before she was discovered, and he was very eager to cut that wire.  Obviously, it was supposed to seem like concern for her life, but if George is the killer and Becky knows it, he absolutely could not let Becky live, especially if she was trying to tell York who had done this to her.  If you look at it from that angle, his eagerness seems to make even more sense.      -Who was it York had stationed outside Diane's art gallery on the one night she just happened to not show up at the bar?  George.  Whose word do we have that she never came out?  George's.  I also believe George is the man that had relations with Becky and Diane in the past, and I think he's killed them now because they're leads that could trace back to him.  "
    pretty good evidence, I was thinking along the same lines, he seemed suspicious from the get go for me.
    kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kevinski
    @JoeRiccadonna:
    It took me a little over 21 hours to complete it.
    Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Colin
    @JP_Russell:
    To add to the first time York got attacked, if you remember at the bridge George comes from the side were the attacked happened, always stood out in my mind as to why he came from that direction .
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Colin said:
    " @JP_Russell: To add to the first time York got attacked, if you remember at the bridge George comes from the side were the attacked happened, always stood out in my mind as to why he came from that direction . "
    Emily said he was tired of waiting in the car and went looking for york. 
    Circumstantial evidence is like a treadmill, you work up a sweat but in the end you get no where.
    nick69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By nick69
    @Ryax said:
    " i think its the fat guy who hands out the plants! "
    probably has something to do with the murders...he hands out the same red seeds that are next to every victim.
    teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @NeoNaoNeo said:
    " @teh_pwnzorer: Seriously even with spoiler tags there's totally no need to post that. 
    There is no need to post anything ever.  Get a life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.