Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Wow, strangest glitch ever (episode 3 spoilers)

fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fazzle

Ok, so I'm in the other world sheriff's office, I'm running around, about to pick up the red seed and finish the profiling.   All of a sudden I notice a strange square attached to the back of York's suit (deepblue, if it matters.)   I ran around a bit more just to get a better view of his back so I could try to figure out what it was.   That's when I saw that the strange square wasn't moving with the suit, it had it's own set of physics, and that's how I recognized it.....it was his tie!   YORK'S TIE WAS STICKING THROUGH HIS BODY ALL THE WAY OUT THROUGH THE BACK OF HIS SUIT!   *That* is truly the biggest WTF moment for me so far in this game, has it happened to anyone else?

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Legend
    @fazzle: Did you take a pic?
    fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fazzle

I should have, but no.

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kevinski

I wonder if this happens for a reason similar to why I sometimes see the ground geometry change and the textures go extremely low-res.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Joshakazam
    @kevinski said:
    " I wonder if this happens for a reason similar to why I sometimes see the ground geometry change and the textures go extremely low-res. "
    Wern't they already like that?
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jadeskye

this is one of those cases where the bugs actually make the game better imo. 

I love the bug that makes NPC appear hundreds of feet in the air.

Khantael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Khantael

I saw somebody (I'd thought it was in one of the ERs, but maybe it was a stream or something instead) have this happen to them! It was right after they got through the door into the (alternate) art gallery. It was like that all the way through the cutscene with Emily, too!

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kevinski

Some cars go completely insane whenever they're driving around town. I'm pretty sure that this is started by them running into another car and being unable to deviate from their preset paths. 

Another Weird Glitch

Animagess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Animagess

Man, why don't I ever get any cool bugs?  The only thing that maybe happened was when my police car was going over a hill and it just kept picking up in speed until it was doing around 100 before slamming into a tree, but maybe I was suffering from highway hypnosis.

The textures outside the lumber mill might as well be a bug for how much they make my eyes bleed, the only part of the game where I really find it hard to look at the screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.