York doesn't talk to Zach about movies anymore

#1 Posted by MoleKingQ (1 posts) -

When I started playing the game, when I'd be driving around York would talk about cult movies and stuff. Now he just says stuff like "let me know if you want to stop here Zach". Why won't he talk about movies anymore? I've done a few missions and progressd the story but can't seem to fix it.

#2 Posted by EvilKatarn (465 posts) -

You've either rolled through all the dialogue or you haven't progressed far enough in the story to hear what else York has to talk about.

#3 Posted by Spectreman (232 posts) -

But there is a moment in the game when the talk about movies stops. We need movie talking DLC!

#4 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

Wow that is BULLSHIT!

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

You have to progress the story for new chats with Zach to happen, isn't that right Zach?

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@Dany

You have to progress the story for new chats with Zach to happen, isn't that right Zach?

Yes that's right. Now drive into that school, York.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.