Zack, did you hear the news? Deadly Premonition 2 was announced.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Metal_Mills (3046 posts) -
http://twitter.com/#!/bobservo

Yasuhiro Wada just announced he is working on Deadly Premonition 2 with Swery65! Possibly viewable by this year's E3.

Endurance Run 4 material right there. I just hope the fix the gameplay...just a little.
#2 Posted by Ben_H (3429 posts) -
@Metal_Mills said:
http://twitter.com/#!/bobservo

Yasuhiro Wada just announced he is working on Deadly Premonition 2 with Swery65! Possibly viewable by this year's E3.

Endurance Run 4 material right there. I just hope the fix the gameplay...just a little.
A little, but not too much. We can't have an actual functioning game with Swery65 attached, that would just be wrong. 

I will probably get this. I found the story in the original interesting.
#3 Posted by Hosstile17 (768 posts) -

Dude, yeah! More safari, less track!

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

oh damn

#5 Posted by Seroth (726 posts) -

:O

I need official sources. This sounds too good to be true.

#6 Edited by MikeHawk (382 posts) -

it's just a collector's edition on the PS3 with more content. Some guy on GAF was there for the press conference confirmed it. Nonetheless, I'm still really excited. I don't have a 360 and didn't want to make a Japanese PSN account just to play some DP.

#7 Edited by MelficeVKM (160 posts) -

I just bought the original last week, so this is pretty well timed! I'd be up for another one!

#8 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -
#9 Posted by Metal_Mills (3046 posts) -
@MikeHawk said:

it's just a collector's edition on the PS3 with more content. Some guy on GAF was there for the press conference confirmed it. Nonetheless, I'm still really excited. I don't have a 360 and didn't want to make a Japanese PSN account just to play some DP.

Why would Wada toy with our hearts like this? :(
#10 Posted by Seroth (726 posts) -

I really hope this comes to 360. I need more Deadly Premonition in my life.

#11 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

A sequel would be amazing, but even if it is just a PS3 version, I will buy it to support Japan's greatest Ambassador of Love, Swery65.

#12 Posted by MB (13092 posts) -

Going to close this since the thread title is simply wrong and can't be edited. I'm sure someone will start a new topic soon.

#13 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

BRING IT.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.