Dear Esther Giveaway

#1 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

As one who sometimes like to buy cheap enjoyable games for my friends now and then, it came to my attention that I have an extra Dear Esther code for Steam. Anyways, if someone were to leave me their email on here or through PM, the first I receive will get it.

#2 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

And now the email is edited out to prevent needless spam. If you didn't get it, though, I can PM it again (the @reply worked, right?).

#3 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Yeah, you got it. Oddly Steam is acting up at the moment. I'll send it asap though

#4 Posted by McTangle (157 posts) -

I have a code to give away here. First PM gets it. Probably wasn't worth making a new thread for so I'm carrying on the legacy of goodwill here.

#5 Posted by Nezza (377 posts) -

Another Steam code for this game as I already have it.

Code is behind spoiler, just post here when you've claimed it so that others know.

LVWP7-L3D9H-J2D6B

#6 Posted by lord_canti (1519 posts) -

@nezza said:

Another Steam code for this game as I already have it.

Code is behind spoiler, just post here when you've claimed it so that others know.

LVWP7-L3D9H-J2D6B

i have claimed it, thank you for the code been meaning to give this a try

#7 Edited by wemibelec90 (1806 posts) -

I too have a copy of this and one for Hotline Miami to give away, if anyone wants them. Just PM me and I'll message back the code. Preferably, one per person please.

#8 Posted by lord_canti (1519 posts) -

OK i took the code without knowing that this would be in the humble bundle i now have a steam code for the game extra. here is a code and make sure you post so people know you have claimed it

R42HI-QTKMZ-2ADA6

#9 Edited by Kovie (206 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.