marshermallow's Dear Esther (PC) review

Something Different...

It is kind of an amazing work, and sets itself apart from a narrative perspective. Ominous and heart-breaking, and left to your own interpretation of what is really going on. There's something special about Dear Esther, although I will not go as far as to say, it's one of the best things I've played this year(or that it changed my life in any particular way). It does however offer a different perspective on what a game can be, and I'm glad that I took an hour out of my life to play through it. It is definitely a worth while and satisfying endeavor.

Other reviews for Dear Esther (PC)

Dear Esther Review 0

Dear Esther is a walk through a story game created by The Chinese Room. In this game you are going to be walking around and through an island that is apparently deserted and as you go a story will unfold in front of you.Graphically this game looks amazing, the atmosphere of the island draws you in and all you want to do is take more steps along the beach, up the path, through the caves, and even in to some of the abandoned structures.The music coupled with the music is probably the most hauntin...