Identity Crisis *SPOILERS*

#1 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

I loved how Deathstroke The Terminator kicked the Justice League's butt in that comic.

#2 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

well he is the best

he has like 90% brain activity
thats his best weapon
#3 Posted by Gameboi (653 posts) -

I love seeing somebody else who actually enjoys DC comics other than me. Nice for a change ;-)

#4 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -
deathswitch said:
"well he is the best
he has like 90% brain activity
thats his best weapon
"
Teh Hell is this doing being bumped at the top?

I believe Green Arrow said Deathstroke The Terminator used 99 or 98% of his brain. Poor poor Flash...

Gameboi said:
"I love seeing somebody else who actually enjoys DC comics other than me. Nice for a change ;-)"

Me too. Always good to see DC fans. I just became one in March thanks to Watchmen.
#5 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

dude DC is awesome

pretty much every character is awesome
except superman prime he is a bag of douche
#6 Edited by gunswordfist (576 posts) -
deathswitch said:
"dude DC is awesome
pretty much every character is awesome
except superman prime he is a bag of douche
"

lol I'm guessing he's as overpowered as this Superboy Prime I hear about. I said I was going to be Superman X in one thread thinking I would be invincible (if you're even aware of who Superman X is then you're cool) Some guy said he was Superboy Prime and I said I was going to crush him. Then he told me that Prime boy was immune to magic and kryptonite (DAMMIT!) and had power levels that vastly exceeded Superman's. Way to get beat by an overpowered little boy scout brat. I think he kicked my ass with some punch that that removed Superman X from reality. I just can't win!
#7 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

speaking of the watchmen

that movie might not even come out now
#8 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

Ohhh..the feud between Fox and that other company. I just read its headline and ignored it. lol

#9 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

yeah but if they dont settle this bs and the movie doesnt come out

ima b pissed
#10 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

Man I thought this was just about overpaid evil men crying over some license. lol I didn't know it would affect the movie.

#11 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

its about who will license the movie

#12 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

Yeah but I didn't think it had anything to do with Watchmen possibly not being released.

#13 Posted by deathswitch (6 posts) -

yeah well what can ya do

#14 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

I doubt i could do anything. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.