Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deep Down

Game » consists of 0 releases.

A medieval fantasy game for PlayStation 4 from Capcom, using the new Panta Rhei engine.

Deep Down E3 Trailer

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

While sadly Deep Down didn't show up for the show (I'm super into what I've seen of it thus far), at least we get a trailer. Hopefully they'll finally enter beta stage soon - it's about time that it starts to feel like something that's coming up, rather than something that's still far off. And yes, it still looks as sexy as ever to me. Even more so, now that they show more bigger spaces, and not just corridors.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I am down for some more Deep Down!

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I want play this game so much. I hope they reveal something more soon.

Elwoodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not really sure what this is, structurally. Is it like PSO/Destiny where you hang out in a hub world and go off on missions? is there loot/leveling? Either way it looks awesome.

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elwoodan said:

Still not really sure what this is, structurally. Is it like PSO/Destiny where you hang out in a hub world and go off on missions? is there loot/leveling? Either way it looks awesome.

I recall reading somewhere last year that there would be different weapons found in the world, but I don't recall if they mentioned anything about armor. Also, I don't believe there is a hub world for more than one player (I could be wrong about that).

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Another typically peculiar trailer, but it was nice to see more of its combat that didn't involve a spear. Still really interested in seeing how this'll play out, but I really hope they'll release a trailer that's a little more transparent in explaining what this game is. Like, design wise and all that.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Looks like Dragons Dogma with the art style of Dark Souls, but with a time travelling element? Looks weird and interesting, have to see how the pricing model ends up working.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By me3639

Not showing this FF, new IP from guerrilla and Last Guradian tells me they will reveal those at TGS. Maybe.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By nightriff

This is still a Free to Play game right? I really don't know what's going on with this game since it was shown at the PS4 reveal and it was still Dragon's Dogma 2 (in our hearts and minds).

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I really don't have a handle on what this is just yet.

But this and some other missing agmes make me hope TGS will be awesome this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.