So this is going to be at TGS?

#1 Posted by TheStandardToaster (119 posts) -

Will this actually be a game shown or just another great looking trailer with a fake hud on the bottom of the screen? Also I read somewhere that this was going to be a ps4 exclusive... Any confirmation for that? Curious to here everyone's thoughts.

#2 Posted by Yummylee (21276 posts) -

Hopefully we'll finally get to see his painting.

#3 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

Sony confirmed that it will be playable on the PS4 at their TGS booth.

#4 Posted by TheStandardToaster (119 posts) -

Hopefully Sony/Capcom shows actual gameplay....

#5 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@thestandardtoaster: It will be playable and we'll get more details. It says so on the TGS site.

#6 Edited by Strife777 (1503 posts) -

It being playable is very intriguing. We have arguably seen nothing about that game. I'm curious.

#7 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Yo. This game looks pretty much like Dark Souls.

#8 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@selfconfessedcynic said:

Sony confirmed that it will be playable on the PS4 at their TGS booth.

Specifically the 3 player co-op fight versus that Dragon, at least if the translator of this morning's stream is to be believed. Rewatch the on-stage gameplay presentation. At the very end, the translator says something to that effect.

#9 Posted by Tackchevy (261 posts) -

If feeling aroused after watching this video is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.