Diggity Def Jam rapstar bundle on clearance at Target

#1 Posted by SkullcrusherMountain (844 posts) -

The dicks over at slickdeals didn't appreciate my dope rhymes.  Maybe you will.
 
 Yo, I'm SkullcrusherMountain, and I'm here to say
I found a good price on a game today.
I was chillin' at Target, actin' all cool
When I found the clearance section, like a slickdealin' fool.
Grabbed my phone and snapped a pic quick as I could
To share with other cheapskates on the internet neighborhood.
I'mma upload this, this deal is scary
But your mother effin' mileage may vary.
Diggity Def Jam Rapstar is twenty five bones
Yo, it even includes a microphone, holmes.
Not sure you can tell, but I'm as white as snow
Now back to work for me, I gotta blow! 
 

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (12976 posts) -

Man, half the time I'm convinced that rap culture is effin' retarded.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

Great post on several levels.

#4 Posted by Nasar7 (2500 posts) -

thanks for the slick deal cuz,  
way to show another brother love    

#5 Posted by Hosstile17 (747 posts) -

I picked the game up back in October. It is a great party game. If you have a crew of people that like hip-hop and don't like Rock Band, or don't have the room for all the stuff that rock band requires, this might be for you.

#6 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -
@SkullcrusherMountain:
Everything about this post is wonderful. From the principle of it, right through to the execution. Bravo.   
Here, take this haiku (I realise this is not rap-related but hey, fuck it):
 
an ocean between 
this deal 
and I...
#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

What exactly are you blowing at work?

#8 Posted by SkullcrusherMountain (844 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave".
#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave". "
I'm well aware of that. I was being sarcastic.
#10 Posted by SkullcrusherMountain (844 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave". "
I'm well aware of that. I was being sarcastic. "
As was I. :D
#11 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave". "
I'm well aware of that. I was being sarcastic. "
As was I. :D "
Derp, my bad. 
 
You should check out the Freestyle Thread.
#12 Posted by DeF (4692 posts) -

nice Das EFX reference in the thread title :D
 
I just wish ALL the DLC was available worldwide (and that there would be more DLC in general ...)

#13 Posted by SkullcrusherMountain (844 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave". "
I'm well aware of that. I was being sarcastic. "
As was I. :D "
Derp, my bad. 
 
You should check out the Freestyle Thread. "
Yeah, no.  I'm a \_/\_/hiteboy.  It took me about 20 minutes to come up with the original post.  Also, if you didn't notice, it's terrible :)
#14 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" @SkullcrusherMountain said:
" @Axxol said:
" What exactly are you blowing at work? "
"Blow" is a colloquialism for "leave". "
I'm well aware of that. I was being sarcastic. "
As was I. :D "
Derp, my bad. 
 
You should check out the Freestyle Thread. "
Yeah, no.  I'm a \_/\_/hiteboy.  It took me about 20 minutes to come up with the original post.  Also, if you didn't notice, it's terrible :) "
Color is not a factor nor is it a valid excuse. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.