is anyone still playing?

#1 Edited by ieatlions (708 posts) -

is anyone still palying defcon

#2 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

I can't remember if this is the same game that I'm thinking of. *off to google it*

#3 Posted by ieatlions (708 posts) -

is the game that ur thinking of real time strategy with nukes?

#4 Posted by Mansemat (21 posts) -

I'm amazed how few people know (and appreciate) this game.
I love the crap out of it,  and it sent chills down my spine while playing it... not alot of games do the same especially not a game as "simple" like this.

#5 Posted by lordofultima (6208 posts) -

I love Defcon. The end.

#6 Posted by ieatlions (708 posts) -

i agrre

#7 Posted by Monkey_Guy (23 posts) -

just discovered this game the other day and i've been lanning it up. looks like it could be a staple when i want a good drawn out game to put it into real time :D

#8 Edited by Demilich (2599 posts) -

It reminds me of that movie War Games.

Good game, though I suck at it.

#9 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Resurrecting this thread because DEFCON is an awesome game.

#10 Posted by harvey_the_pooka (271 posts) -

playing it right now

#11 Posted by harris (848 posts) -

I love this game. Seems like there are still a some people playing, at least right now.

#12 Posted by Spwn (167 posts) -

I was so disappointed when Introversion put Darwinia+Multiwinia pack on sale during the Steam holiday sale, but didn't put Defcon. I bet the game would be resurrected for at least a little while if they dropped the price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.