Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Defense Grid 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 23, 2014

Sequel to the first Defense Grid game, released following a successful Kickstarter campaign.

It's out! Woot.

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Any thoughts? I absolutely adored the first one and this one rocks my face.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I remember buying the first one on a Steam sale way back when and that consumed my whole winter break. When the kickstarter came out, I jumped on it, but was hugely dissapointed when it didn't make its rather lofty goal for DG2.

Fortunately, it still got made and it's awesome. I'm only in chapter 2 or 3, but I replay til I get gold. The missions I'm in now are starting to get harder where getting gold isn't just plunking down upgraded gun towers.

I like the dynamic maps. It changes the game play so you don't just build a maze and watch stuff blow up.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Bit more expensive than the first ($15 I think?), hopefully its worth the extra cash. Got gold on almost every level in the first game, so I'm pretty excited for some more.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

I liked the first one but I got it free with Games with Gold. What additions to the tower defense formula are there that would justify the price tag? Is the co-op mode local?

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.