People still play this game.

#1 Posted by Stonyman65 (2710 posts) -

So, for some reason Black Hawk Down popped into my head (the game, not the movie, obviously) so I decided to go and dust off my copy of BHD and Team Sabre. After installing the game and patches and then setting up a new Novalogic account, I went into multiplayer just for shits and giggles.

To my amazement PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS GAME! That is insane since this game came out in 2003. I can't believe that people are still making servers and playing this. There aren't many, but they are still there.

So, does anyone else have fond memories of BHD? Does anyone else want to go back down the rabbit hole with me and play this obscure game from 8 years ago?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.