DemiGod Now Available

#1 Posted by Johnny5 (1355 posts) -

I'm really excited for this game. Funnily enough even though the story appears generic It seems quite well stylised. I especially liked the hero backstories. Ive gotten to play it a few times now and Im annoyed that I dont have enough money to buy it right now!

Its 40 dollars via digital download from stardocks store which is an ok price for a new game. 50 dollars if you want the box and extras.

So anyone going to pick this up?

#2 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -

I'm not sure if I'll be picking this one up yet.  I like the premise but multiplayer-only leaves something to be desired for me.  Honestly, I'm waiting for reviews to come in.

#3 Posted by Johnny5 (1355 posts) -

hmm i played it single player a couple of times, seemed alright but I can see it getting boring eventually. The Ai knows how to play pretty well though.

#4 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -

Was there a demo posted at all?

#5 Posted by trav3ler (168 posts) -
#6 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Waiting for some reviews, but I'm probably picking it up.

#7 Posted by dice66111 (40 posts) -

yeah im lookin foward to playing it even if it gets bad reviews. i hate baseing what i play on reviews cause some times you and the reviewer don't always agree.

#8 Posted by sloppyjoe (405 posts) -

probably will get it, earlier than later depending on the reviews

#9 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -

The main thing I look for in PC reviews at least is if there are many reviewers that have had issues with bugs.  To me, that's the most important part.

#10 Edited by Johnny5 (1355 posts) -

Hmm I played it a decent amount on singleplayer and didnt have any issues it seems pretty stable?

edit: scratch that, it froze during a map load once so far.

#11 Posted by Teirdome (262 posts) -
#12 Edited by artofwar420 (6312 posts) -

I actually am looking forward to this, I hope the editors review it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.