Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

blue phantom FTW

aliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aliss

i summoned a blue phantom last night for the first time to beat the Tower Knight...it's sooooo fun! the ghostly teamwork is perfect for the vibe of this game. it's like even though you are always outnumbered...you are never alone

but i heard that when you get summoned as a phantom you can't get any souls or items, only your body restored, is that true?

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By yyZiggurat

No, you get souls just not items.

squirtle_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By squirtle_squad

yeah theyre amazing especially when you get invaded haha  
    those jerks deserve to die!
    richtm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By richtm

You get half the souls that normally drop per enemy and have no risk of losing them.  You also get the opportunity gang rape black phantoms which is so damn satisfying.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yyZiggurat

I've never found soulstone drops when I was being invaded.  But I still have a 4/2 win-lose ratio.  The four wins were the first night I got to 1-3, got invaded one after another.  It was intense.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Crono

I just had my first Black Phantom invade my game today.  My initial reaction was "Oh crap, I can't handle this guy!"  I haven't been playing long and I am not that high of a level.  Well it happened in 4-1.  I only killed the first skeleton when it happened.  So I turned around, and here is this guy, glowing red.  I ran up towards the stairs, knowing he would see me and then I'd cut out.  I then ran to my left (away from the cliffside) and walked back down towards the stone wall and waited for him to pass through the bottlenecked opening.  He ran by unaware, I sprinted behind him and stabbed him in the back and he died in 1 shot and I got a ton of souls!  It was awesome!

zkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zkillz

invading and being invaded is one of the funner things in the game. nothing more satisfying than some chump trying to gank yo ass and then taking him out. also hate when you invade and it turns out there are a like 3 dudes in the world and you get insta-gibbed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.