Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Chunks of Hardstones & Faintstones

spacetrucking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By spacetrucking

I'm interested in maxing my Purple Flame Shield and Blessed Sword but I've run out of materials for both of them. I've the Pure stones but not enough chunks to get to the final upgrade. This is what I'm looking for: 

• 16 Chunks of Hardstone 
    • 8 Chunks of Faintstone

I've been unlucky with the crystal geckos so trading is my only option right now (outside of farming endlessly). I've loads of Sharpstones, Dragonstones, Spiderstones, Cloudstones & Moonstones for trade. Most of them are Shards and Chunks but I've atleast one Pure for each.You can take any of those since I'm not going to use them anyway. If you have any other ideas on how to acquire these, please let me know.

My PSN ID is Adirage (Soul Level 85). Heres hoping some of you still play DS!  

EDIT: Thanks for the response guys but I already got the stones. Since I didn't get a response that day, I figured no one played this game anymore or just didn't have what I needed so I proceeded to farming. 

In case someone else ever needs Shards/Chunks of Faintstone, go to the Dirty Colossus archstone in 5-3 and head back towards 5-2. You come across a goblin shaman right as you exit the short tunnel. I had 7 Luck and he constantly dropped shards, old spice and the occasional chunk. Having the Evacuate miracle makes the whole process even quicker. The Hardstones were a bit tougher to find so I ended up giving up that ghost and started a New Game+. I should be able to find enough of them this time.
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Karkarov

You will need to post your Soul Level so people know your summoning range.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By yyZiggurat
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

I have tons of that shit. Unfortunately, I decided to level up my character to ungodly heights so the chances are that we won't be able to meet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.