Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Help with Pure Bladestone...

ZeroMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZeroMission

I only need one more trophy in this game to get the platinum trophy. 
    Alls I need to do is hold a "sharp" weapon I believe it was (weapon made from Pure Bladestone) 
    If someone would like to just let me hold the weapon in the game so I can get the trophy it would be greatly appreciated...  
    If not, it's cool, figured I'd ask at least lol 
    the pure bladestone refuses to drop for my friend and I, no matter how many hours we tried =/ 

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FunExplosions

Dude... me too. I have played this game into the dirt. Done everything there is to be done. But that god damn Bladestone. There's no boss that drops it and there's no easy enemy that drops it. It sucks. If you didn't already know this, the best way to get it is to get pure black world tendency in the Shrine of Storms, then spam the Black Phantom Dual-Katana Skeletons. I did this for awhile, but to no avail. I just gave up.

ZeroMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZeroMission

Yeah that's what my friend and I tried on our own games and still no luck. 

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FunExplosions
    @ZeroMission: Well, what's your PSN? My PS3 is coming in the mail to my new apartment in a couple days. I might try and get that in my spare time before classes start. Or I can just join your posse to help you guys get it.

My PSN is "BabyOnFire"
    ZeroMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZeroMission
    @FunExplosions: my PSN is LiquidCorruption

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.