I want Demon's Souls for the Vita

#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

You can touch the demon inside her literally

#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

I looked at the title and thought no way but you've really convinced me...

#3 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

I want a hamlet adventure game but people don't always get what they want

#4 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:

I looked at the title and thought no way but you've really convinced me...

back and front screen ^__~
#5 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I just want a release date for Vita...

#6 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

If I remember correctly one of the lead devs said that if they developed a Souls game for the Vita it would be from the ground up. I'd say that the chances of seeing it come to the handheld are higher than you might expect.

#7 Edited by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@benjaebe said:

If I remember correctly one of the lead devs said that if they developed a Souls game for the Vita it would be from the ground up. I'd say that the chances of seeing it come to the handheld are higher than you might expect.

oooh that's cool i didn't know that
#8 Posted by Akeldama (4244 posts) -

Me gusta....

#9 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

I really hope this doesn't come true.. or I will never socialize again.

#10 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Found it, it was an interview with Eurogamer.

"I like the platform. It's very attractive," he told Eurogamer during a recent interview.Miyazaki is currently hard at work on Dark Souls for PS3 and Xbox 360. He said that while he thinks the series would work on Sony's new handheld, any such instalment would have to be built from the ground up."If we were going to port [the series] to the NGP, I would probably redesign it so it fits the handheld," Miyazaki confirmed. "It won't be a straight port, if we do happen to do it."
#11 Posted by emem (1965 posts) -

@benjaebe said:

Found it, it was an interview with Eurogamer.

"I like the platform. It's very attractive," he told Eurogamer during a recent interview.Miyazaki is currently hard at work on Dark Souls for PS3 and Xbox 360. He said that while he thinks the series would work on Sony's new handheld, any such instalment would have to be built from the ground up."If we were going to port [the series] to the NGP, I would probably redesign it so it fits the handheld," Miyazaki confirmed. "It won't be a straight port, if we do happen to do it."

Yeah, he would put a pause button in there, otherwise people would die crossing roads.. in both worlds.

#12 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That would actually be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.