Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

just beat the game (semi spoiler I guess)

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By doe3879

Have to say I really enjoyed the 1st 10hours ish of the game.  It was fresh and exciting all the way.  I read and watch a few reviews, including the quick look a couple of times (hell the GL is awesome and i'll probably watch it again in the future) so I know exactly what I was getting into and wasn't piss off when I die.  
    I didn't die too much actually since I was extremely careful, read and check every message and blood spot.  IMO, that feeling is the best thing about the game.

But as the game progress further on, it kind of loses its intensity.  I basically know what I'll be getting into just by the message/blood without checking them.  And the game wasn't hard anymore once I realize I don't need the shield anymore after getting the Tower Guard spell where I can kill anything head on, even all the Bosses with little to no effect.

And I have to say, the ending was pretty dissatisfying.

RaidSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RaidSoft

The game doesn't start to get really hard until you have gone through it a few times.. NG+++ (and later) and all worlds at pure black then it's a hard game ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.