Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Shade Master Trophy

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I have a Dark Silver Shield +5 and I don't have the Shade Master trophy. Is this normal? 

I'm pretty sure I got the shield form Garl Vinland so maybe it didn't unlock because it's unique. Anyone have this problem? 

BTW, if you have a +5 Dragonstone, Faintstone, Darkmoonstone, Marrowstone, Mercurystone, Greystone, and apparently Cloudstone weapon, I have a +5 Bladestone weapon if you need the achievement. I really am getting pissed off at how you need to get Black and White world tendency to get these items. I just need those ones and I will have all the weapon achievements. 

Edit: Along with my Sharp Kilij +5, I now have a Moon Shotel +5 so if anyone wants to temporarily trade for achievements I will be willing to let you hold them until you get the trophy.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Karkarov

You don't need specific world tendencies for any of those things, black WT just increases the drop rate of rare items and some tendency events give you rare drops.  Every stone can drop off something though...  Anyway you get no achievements for upgrading the dark silver shield, in fact there is no achievement for upgrading any "unique" item.  To get the shade masters trophy you have to upgrade a shield using cloudstone.  The Dark Heater Shield +1 you find in 2-2 will work as a starting point for this, saves you some other mats anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.