Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

zero punctuation on demon's souls

• 111 results
    Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Chojin
    @FUALL2HELL:

I probably shouldn’t even bother.

If you really are as old as you say, you should know how to treat people with respect. You should also know that the internet and especially videogame communities are full of young people who fight boredom by disrespecting others for reasons as simple as ones choice of game or console. They do this since they are young, and young people often rebel against the grownup world in many peculiar ways, one of which is being rude for no particular reason. The internet is a great platform for losing some of that teenage “steam”, since one is protected and can`t face any real consequences, such as a broken nose.

Most of us who are no longer in our teens, know better than to react to these insults, and realizes that it`s not personal. Mr X does not REALLY think I`m stupid because I like game X. He only says so because he`s young and bored.

It`s great that you seem to have rediscovered videogames and that you feel very passionate about this particular game. That’s a good thing. If you like to discuss the game with others who are just as passionate, this is indeed the place. But NOT by calling people “bitches”. And not by implying that Super Mario is a “kid’s game” enjoyed only by those who hate Demon`s Souls.

I too have a son the same age as yours, and I would be quite ashamed if he knew that I used his existence as well as my job title as some kind of very bizarre excuse to call people bitches on the internet.

Act your age and have a wonderful day.

FUALL2HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By FUALL2HELL

(Ok I'm sorry... I've had a real rough week at work & things with my life aren't  going so well. I shouldn't have said such rude things to people I don't know on a personal level & again I'm sorry Chojin your words have helped me think about what I should & shouldn't say to people in the gaming community)... Sorry  Chojin, I couldn't keep that crap charade up as long as I would have liked. As you can see by my name "FUALL2HELL" I'm here to push buttons. Looks like yours lit up like Christmas!  Please don't take this to heart if you can't take a little verbal beating but for me it's just pure "shit talk". Just like any other game real or video.  There's that one guy (me) who loves nothing more than to rock the boat. Freedom of speech is one hell of a let down for you I guess. Here is a little tid bit of info just to let you know everything is cool. My son loves Mario Bros. & I have a great time watching him play. I've never called him a bitch but I do beat my wife... At Video games Bitch!  I'm quite ashamed you even wrote the post so mabey you shouldn't have bothered.
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By Gabriel

Yahtzee's right about almost all his points, the controls take some getting used to and the game can be stupidly hard in some sections (FUCKING FLAMELURKER) but godamn it was the game I had the most fun with in years.

FUALL2HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By FUALL2HELL

BTW  Myspace.com/chalklinebeautyrva  Myspace.com/joemoore
    Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Chojin
    @FUALL2HELL: 
     Freedom of speech gives anyone the right to call me a bitch for no reason, sure. I don`t have a problem with that. Common sense and basic social skills however, prevents most civilized people from doing so. Sorry for intervening with your “pushing of buttons”. Please carry on with wife-beating-jokes. Very charming:)  
    eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By eclipsesis

I love Zero Punctuation, i think people take it far to seriously, and he does have some valid points, some times.   

FUALL2HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By FUALL2HELL

Not here to charm but thank you Chojin. My wife read the post, laughed & said I was mean. I said "yes" I am mean.  I'm sorry I've ruffled some feathers. Zero punctuation is awesome! I write it just like I was saying it to your face. Anyway... Now that my douchebaggery has come to an end & buttons of all sorts have been pushed I hope some of you had a good laugh. For the rest I'm sorry to say, get over it & get a sense of humor. Demon's Souls is AWESOME! I personally wish it was harder.  I hope the 2nd one kicks my ass.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By trophyhunter

why the hell do people still come to this ancient thread of mine?

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#109  Edited By sopranosfan
    @FUALL2HELL:  If the only reason you are here is to be a jerk then go to some other website.
    Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Chojin
    @FUALL2HELL: 
    Yes, I realized from reading your posts that you`re the kind of person who writes exactly like he talks. And from looking at your profile and the links you posted, you do look like the kind of person who actually talks like that. You and your “crew” looks like you’re on your way to a rap battle in 8 Mile;p Seems however that you`re into heavier music. I`m from the land of Black Metal myself (Mayhem, Burzum, Immortal, Emperor, Enslaved etc). Played drums in a Death Metal band many years ago, and did vocals in another. Even got a chance to see Glen Benton and Deicide live a couple of years ago, which is one of the greatest bands in the genre coming from your part of the world.

Anyway..  Haven’t even finished my morning coffee, so not sure where I`m going with this, if anywhere. Yes, Demon`s Souls is indeed awesome;)

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By yyZiggurat
    FUALL2HELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By FUALL2HELL

No hard feelings Chojin I'm just rattling cages for a thrill. To everyone else... See you in Demon's Souls 2. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.