Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Descent

Franchise »

The Descent games are 3D first-person shooters. Unlike other FPSs, they offer six degrees of freedom. This allows for movement and rotation along the X,Y, and Z axes.

Descent 4 possible?

predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By predator

Yep, I have all the Descent and MDK games. A comeback would be great.

theragu40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By theragu40
    FalseDeity said:
    "Interplay may be coming back thanks to selling off the Fallout franchise, thus there's renewed interest in several franchises including Descent.

I'm clearly obsessed but whatever, I'm going for broke. This game has been fading away since it has been presumed dead in 2000, so can I get a shout out to its fans? You still out there?

If you're an Earthworm Jim, Dark Alliance or MDK fan who wants to see a comeback to their franchises as well, feel free to speak up.
    "
    Love earthworm jim, but I'm very leery about what could happen to it if they try to make a new one.  Part of the charm of those games was the extremely bizarre sense of humor, and I feel like they might do away with some of that in order to gain broader appeal...and ruin the game in the process.
    RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

If so. I need it NAO!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.