Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

are raids mostly repetitive?

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Started doing Raids and noticed I get the same missions. Is it like this for most of the time? I've unlocked Tiger level and it seems like I do the same thing over and over.

thx

mrroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

ITYM strikes? Yeah, the list of strikes is the same regardless of tier, it just varies the difficulty and some of the modifiers. This seems like a good overview of the modifiers.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean strikes, right?

Strikes are just like story missions which they almost are exact duplicates of each other.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pyrodactyl

You're talking about strikes and yes they are repetitive. Raids are great though and they're just complex and involved enough to be a good time for a few months of weekly runs. Not like some other new ''end game'' activity *cough* prison of elders *cough*.

Yo, I barely remember what the mechanics were on the bosses for the lvl 32 and lvl 34 challenges never mind the 4 samey rooms you have to trudge through to make it to the end. This is not fun, involved, memorable end game content requiring team work and communication. It's mostly a samey brainless chore. If I wanted to kill a bunch of enemies with an occasional simple objective poping out I would just play patrols over and over. /rant

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.