Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Brad and Jeff's Destiny Raid.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Sorry for the kind of pointless thread but did the raid ever happen that they spoke about? I thought I heard it was going to be archived but I haven't seen it. Has it happened yet or was it delayed?

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By cornbredx

Yes, it happened on Sunday and was amazing.

If I had to guess it's not archived yet because Brad is the one who has to do it (it was streamed from his personal Twitch account) and he hasn't finished editing it or whatever yet.

You can however find it on the Giant Bomb Unarchived Youtube channel here

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By probablytuna

@metal_mills: Yes, it has happened. I watched until they got to the end boss but I don't know if they actually cleared it. I'm gonna wait untilI can rewatch the whole thing to find out. Nobody spoil it for me please.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the bombcast description. Oh well.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Zevvion

Yes, they did and Brad said he'll archive it sometime this week. It's already on Twitch if you want to watch it now. Not to sound like a dick, but I also made a thread about this and it's still near the top of this very page.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By fattony12000
    stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They just uploaded it on the Giant Bomb Unarchived YouTube channel. I don't know who is running that channel, but they are doing a FANTASTIC job! If anyone from GBU are reading this, keep up the good work duder(s)! Giant Bomb Unarchived

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Cheers all!

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

They just uploaded it on the Giant Bomb Unarchived YouTube channel. I don't know who is running that channel, but they are doing a FANTASTIC job! If anyone from GBU are reading this, keep up the good work duder(s)! Giant Bomb Unarchived

I second this. That channel is incredible. Good job duders!

SuperKicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I watched a half hour, but I don't think I want to watch all nearly 7 hours. Is it worth it?

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whitegreyblack

@superkicker: If you are like me, and never, ever.... ever!... want to play the raid yourself, but want to see a group of people actually figure out the raid rather than speed-run based on reading an internet strategy guide? Totally worth it. There are some great moments, and their journey in making progress & working out the raid's pseudo-puzzly bits was very interesting.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@superkicker said:

I watched a half hour, but I don't think I want to watch all nearly 7 hours. Is it worth it?

Not really. Jared Rea makes some funny remarks, and Jeff is funny a few times, but I wouldn't recommend watching it. Maybe someone will make an edited version with the handful of good moments.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@superkicker said:

I enjoyed it because I knew nothing about the challenges in the raid. If you know how the raid works then it would not be as entertaining.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

hey jeff was dancing at the beginning! COLLUSION!

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superkicker: it depends. If you're interested in watching a group of people organically figure out mechanics and get better at teamwork over time, it's cool. I watched it all while doing calculus homework. It was nice to focus on it every ten or twenty minutes and watch them increasingly be able to deal with the mechanics of the fight.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zevvion

@superkicker said:

I enjoyed it because I knew nothing about the challenges in the raid. If you know how the raid works then it would not be as entertaining.

I did the Raid before I watched it and I actually still liked watching them go through it. It's fun to see other people bash their head against the problems you encountered before. Especially the GB crew.

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By HadesTimes

@cornbredx: thanks SO MUCH, I had no idea that youtube channel existed and now I don't have to wait for the raid to go up. Very helpful! Thanks again.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Tina Amini's PSN ID is a pretty funny Persian word that I don't really know how to translate. But it's pretty good!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.