Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Bungie's Brave New World [GameSpot Stream]

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

You gonna watch? I wonder how much technical, or even subscription talk they're gonna say.

Anyway, GameSpot has the stream, in 45 minutes. Or whatever 6 PM CST comes out to you.

GameSpot Live - Bungie's Brave New World

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Same time as TNT so probably not

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayeh: I've watched two things before. I do the side-by-side. ~ I dunno.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ill wait for the archive of the gamespot thing. Very very interested in destiny.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@mrfluke: Alright, cool. Watch the archive. ~ I'm watching it live now, and its fucking interesting. Just for all the art they didn't use. Its just gobstopping.. ~ 'Catch it!' : )

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrfluke

@blu3v3nom07: actually watching this over the divekick tnt, i think im sold on the game already lol

just cause for the fact that they acknowledge that they prefer to make players curious rather than giving them answers as the players will have better answers than the devs

Genius

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@mrfluke: Shit this is interesting! Fucking, just everything. I don't even need a trailer! :D

I need to buy that soundtrack..

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blu3v3nom07:

Mannn i cant believe this game coming to xbox 360 and ps3, this really seems like a next gen game full and full.

totally buying this on a next gen platform, i want to see and play this game at its best. they are talking all the right things and that art looks unbelievable

really doesnt surprise me now that activision is willing to back these guys all the way now. it could very well be the next big shooter IF they pull it off.

but i believe in bungie to pull it off though.

now if you will excuse me im gonna blindly preorder this game now and get that sweet poster :P

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@mrfluke: Ha! Halo 5 kinda worries me, alot though. How much Spartan Ops and stuff can they throw in the box to compete?! Weirds me out!.

I can't wait til they show PVP-Destiny, though. ~ A+ on Bungie.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blu3v3nom07: as for destiny, yea i cant wait to see the arenas that they will be building for multiplayer. IF those guys pull of the ambition with destiny, they could easily build the shooter of shooters.

as for halo 5 yea same here.

halo 4 from a story perspective i thought was extremely disappointing (especially for the first game in a trilogy) and kind of pretentious (i say that, because they had been overhyping their story to all hell before the games release saying how it raises the bar and whatnot.)

gameplay wise it was the best halo game. but thats about all the praise i would give halo 4, it didnt have the sense of cohesion that bungies games had, some aspects were better than others in halo 4. and i didnt really care for spartan ops (lasky is a ok character, but i really didnt like sarah palmer), i kinda wished those resources were put into the campaign and making better music for halo 4.

so i think halo 5 will make or break that franchise for people as reading other places and watching the numbers for multiplayer, seems people are not too keen on halo 4 either.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hitchenson

I'm totally playing an Exo Warlock. Motherfucking robot space wizard, that's awesome. Ah, Destiny's easily my most anticipated game.

No Caption Provided

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm totally playing an Exo Warlock. Motherfucking robot space wizard, that's awesome. Ah, Destiny's easily my most anticipated game.

No Caption Provided

Cool! You staying for current-gen, or jumping on the next-gen??

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hitchenson

@hitchenson said:

No Caption Provided

Cool! You staying for current-gen, or jumping on the next-gen??

Ideally I'd like to say PC, but since they haven't come out and confirmed that one way or the other, I'll say next gen. I intend to get a PS4 at launch anyway, I just prefer my fps' behind a desk with a m&k.

Either way, so stoked!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.