Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Cards being unlocked during gameplay?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Anyone have any idea what this is, or what they are. And how to view them. The only thing the popup says is check out out bungie.net for details. But their site has literately no info on this. And there is no in game thing I can find to see what these are. Anyone know?

Not sure why, but not know is driving me nuts right now.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that is pretty lame. The cards have no info on them at all. They seem pretty pointless. If this is just an info dump for game world info, why is it not in the game itself. I was thinking it was like some sort of bonus collection or something. something that would help you in game.

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By carlos707

I was hoping it might be an in-game card game in which you build your deck. Rage had that, I though it was fun.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I rather like them, maybe in the actual game finding certain types or sets unlocks stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.