Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

destiny help!

jaket9595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So ive been stuck on level 24 for 5 days now. Doing strikes/patrol/destiny and farming! Ive had 1 legendary engram and it was a special weapon :( im wanting to do the weekly strikes but most of my friends are on xbox 360 or xbox1.

So if you're on ps4 and in the same situation as me then feel free to add me: jaket9595 or give me any advice that would be great :)

fleabeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was stick on level 24 for a long time, the only way I was able to get to level 26 was to get vanguard level 2 so I could just buy all new armor. This took way longer than it should have.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea like fleabeard said, the best way to level up is to grind to a rank two of vanguard, crucible, or one of the factions. If you join a faction and then grind out some of the easy bounties every day or so you'll get there. Buying an exotic or two with strange coins from the weekend vendor helps alot as well.

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

get a faction, grind faction rep, make sure to get max cruicble marks every week (200 should be enough for at least 3 pieces)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.