Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Destiny thoughts

Based

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Based

Tomorrow (10/22) I'll be picking up the PS4 Destiny bundle. I plan on blogging my thoughts, of not only Destiny but also the PS4 in general, starting tomorrow. If you're interested or have any thoughts to share, please let me know

Branwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good luck even playing it, I can't even finish a mission without getting a random error recently.

Based

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spitz1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spitz1000

i got the same bundle a month ago, for whatever reason Sony refuses to take my credit card, so i'm without PS Plus atm, which pretty much makes most of Destiny highend content unavailable to me... And i'm more or less fine with it, i'm aware that i can get a PSN redeem card from amazon if i really want to, but i haven't felt the urge to play destiny lately.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@based said:

@branwulf: That's..discouraging

I don't think those issues are common. I've played the game more than any human should since launch and I've had zero connections issues whatsoever.

Based

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Branwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ll_exile_ll: Was fine for until this last week, since then it's been DC from 75% of Crucible games and Strikes and now I can't even finish the daily, I tried to do today's one twice and it booted me on the last fucking wave of at the end BOTH times. I wanted to do VoG but couldn't do it this weekend because of this. No idea what's causing it but it's not on my end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.