Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Experienced Raid team looking for a new member (PS4)

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Lincoln Force dot RU is a small subset of the greater Giant Bomb Destiny clan Lincoln Force, and we find ourselves with a vacancy.

We are a group of 6 guys that raid every Tuesday, but one of our members has the good sense to stop playing this abusive game. The rest of us don't.

So, we find ourselves as a group 5 scrambling for a sixth to run raids. We don't have much trouble 5 manning Crota's End normal or even Vault of Glass hard, but as hard mode CE becomes the main activity we really need a solid 6.

So, we turn to those members of the Giant Bomb community still hopelessly addicted to Destiny (like we are) in search of a new member for our raid team. Ideally we're looking for someone that wants to run the current raid 3 times a week (once per character) and is at or close to level 32 on at least one character.

We raid every Tuesday at around 7PM EST and typically knock all 3 runs out Tuesday night. We take raiding somewhat seriously, but the main goal is to have fun, so there's no yelling, blaming, or turning on each other. We have completed Crota's End hard mode and have plans for a flawless raider attempt in the near future. We are actively anti cheese. We've never cheesed Crota's End and just generally find cheesing pretty lame. We aren't in this for loot, we're in it to have fun, and cheesing is just boring.

If you've been relying on LFG sites or pick up groups to raid and have been looking for a regular team to raid with, this may be your chance.

If you're interested just leave you PSN here and we'll contact you.

Avatar image for deactivated-613c903ddf820
    deactivated-613c903ddf820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've never done the raid before because not a lot of my friends bought Destiny and even less played it for any considerable amount of time so I would definitely like to clear the Vault of Glass. I don't have the DLC so I can't do the other raid but if you're looking for another player I would definitely be game for a fault of glass run.

I've got a level 28 Titan with decent enough gear. My PSN is Blue_Cube

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never done the raid before because not a lot of my friends bought Destiny and even less played it for any considerable amount of time so I would definitely like to clear the Vault of Glass. I don't have the DLC so I can't do the other raid but if you're looking for another player I would definitely be game for a fault of glass run.

I've got a level 28 Titan with decent enough gear. My PSN is Blue_Cube

We may be able to run VoG with you, but we're primarily looking for someone to run Crota's End on a weekly basis and eventually the new House of Wolves raid when that comes out.

itsmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'd be interested. I have a 31 warlock, a 30 titan, and I'm working getting a hunter up to speed as well. Not quite what you'd ideally want, but just putting myself out there! My PSN is its_madness.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

You can ask me if I'm on, you already have me on your friends list. Three 32 characters. You also really don't need 6 dudes by the way. I'm in the process of recording a solo run for Crota on Hard Mode. It sure isn't easy or comfortable though. But if you have 4 people, that's enough to get through it comfortably (3 to down Crota with one rocket, 1 swordbearer).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.