Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Giant Bomb Clans - Updated Before Rise of Iron

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Hestilllives19

I don't know how many returning players we will have for Rise of Iron, but for those that are I just wanted to make you aware of the situation with Giantbomb's Clans. The Lincoln Force series of Clans have been dead pretty much past December of 2014 when The Dark Below launched. Needless to say those clans are pretty much dead at this point and their walls haven't had posts in over a year. Many of those players in them likely already sold Destiny as well. So somewhere along the lines 3 other Giantbomb Clans started. Here is a link to the Alliance of those 3 clans: BatmanBatmanBatman of GB (formerly known as Lincoln Force NA Central), Cerberus Wolves, and Lincoln Force Dot RU.

BatmanBatmanBatman PS4 is a clan made up of mostly Central US guardians, but we have several guys from around the US. This is my clan that I am the leader of. Our clan is completely open and you can go join right now if you want. Currently we have 47 Clanmates and 96 Members (Update 11/2: 184 Members and 86 Clanmates). This is our PS4 group, so join if you are on PS4. We have a main group that are the administration of the Clan, who is also my primary Raid group, but we frequently encourage the other clanmates to get together to do Raids and such. I play Trials of Osiris pretty competitively on the weekends with guys in and outside the clan, and if that is something you are interested in let me know. Keep in mind I play very competitively, so I may not want to play Trials with everyone, but am more than happy now with Custom Matches out to give some pointers on how to improve your PvP game just like some of the Dot RU guys did for me once upon a time. Feel free to join us if you are in the US, I'm always up for getting to know some more great GB folks.

BatmanBatmanBatman Xbox is a clan I just created out of necessity. We are quickly running out of room as far as Clan space goes. We have about 23 Members and 21 Xbox One Clanmates (11/2). I just sent all of those guys invites to join this Clan. It should free up some slots on the PS4 clan for more GB users there but also, hopefully, finally give GB Xbox One players a specific place to gather and get together. I'm really hoping this takes off a bit and allows you Xbox guys a place to call home since most of this forum is filled with us filthy PS4 players. If you are on Xbox, feel free to join up, it should be open as well, though I did recently have an issue with it not automatically letting in clanmates so I will be checking it frequently in case an issue like that arises again.

Cerberus Wolves is led by another common face around here, Zevvion. They are mainly located in Europe, but I think he opened his clan to people from all over the world. Their group is open to join but I think it's currently closed to join the Clan (as in requires a request, not automatic induction, you can still request join) due to hitting the Clan cap, at least it used to be. But they are a great bunch of guys and you should definitely go check them out.

Words from Zevvion himself, "An inclusion oriented clan. Though the core users are very active, they also take breaks every now and again. We love Destiny, but our lives don't revolve around it. If you wish to join a clan where you can be very active and take breaks as you see fit, Cerberus Wolves is for you. You're not expected or required to do anything, rather you're welcome to do anything if you wish. Be sure to send the leader, Zevvion a friend request on PSN. Much of the organisation of Raids, Trials, Strikes, Nightfalls etc. goes on through Party Chat (which you can join whenever you're online) and dedicated message threads through PSN. Cerberus Wolves does its best to try and include you in the fun, but because we have a lot of members we can lose sight of everyone, so don't be afraid to reach out, join party chats that are going on, send friend requests and ask to be added to message chains. No experience or light level required for joining and socializing with us, though high activities such as Raids and Trials may have requirements before you join, we can help you get there. Additionally, we sometimes organize Raids for new players, so called sherpa Raids. So newbe's and skilled players alike are welcome and more importantly: are always welcomed back after an absence."

Lincoln Force dot RU is a small group of Guardians, but also some of my best Destiny friends. They have been incredibly close with me and my clanmates of BatmanBatmanBatman of GB (Lincoln Force NA Central) since right after launch. They are some of the most skilled guardians, in both PvP and PvE that you will meet. They are led by Exile, another very familiar face around here. They are not looking for any new members currently, but if they do I'll let Exile, Pyro, or one of the other guys let me know that and I will update this accordingly.

With the addition of Clan lists in game yesterday, I think having active Giantbomb Clans will be incredibly helpful to our community. I hope this information is helpful to some of you coming back and looking for a Clan.

Zevvion and Exile, if there is anything you want me to add or remove from your clans, please let me know and I will update them.

Edit: In case this wasn't clear, to check out or join BatmanBatmanBatman of GB or Cerberus Wolves, just click on their hyperlinks above and it will send you to their pages on Bungie.net. You then have to hit Request Join to join the group. Once joined you will then have to set your Console of preference as Clan by choosing that option such as PS4. If the clan is open you will join automatically, if it is closed it will send the Clan Leader a message that you wish to join. I hope this clears up any confusion.

CaptainKoonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for this! I'll send a friend request soon

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I started playing three weeks ago and would love to join a clan to BS with and run some content with. How would I got about joining BatmanBatmanBatman of GB?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chemystery: Just click on the link above and it will take you straight to clan page on Bungie's website for any of those groups. Once there all you have to do is click on the interact button and choose Request Join. BatmanBatmanBatman of GB is open so it will instantly let you in the group without my approval as opposed to a closed clan. Once you have joined the group you can then go to the Clan Page and set your console of choice as your Clan in game. Once in game you should notice on the right side of your screen having clanmates similar to your friends list. It's actually pretty cool. I've seen a few people this week that I don't even know because they never sent me a friend request. Just remember, if you notice anyone not doing anything, they would probably love to do some stuff with you, but proper etiquette would be to send them a message first letting them know if/what you would like to do and see if they are interested. They may be preparing to do a Raid or Trials with a set group of players already. Don't just jump into games without consent. That is considered rude. Not that anyone here would do that, just saying. Anyway, good luck Chem, I hope to see you around soon.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

GT: Blu3V3nom07

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I am now apart of BatmanBatmanBatman. Like I said there I am stoked to have some new people to play with. I am always down to do what ever so just send me an invite. Cheers!

quikblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: Thanks for the post. I have been playing since launch and was part of Lincoln Force, but now that there are in game clan tools I'm looking to play more with others. Maybe I'll finally do a raid lol!

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Batman Batman Batman needs to scrape the floor with these RU Elitest. Get at me!!!

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrodactyl: @morrelloman: Haha, you guys are hilarious. Just took off work tomorrow. See you guys in Rise of Iron.

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Uppercaseccc

Oh man thank god an active GB Destiny clan after a year finally FINALLY, now I can maybe get thous clan trophies I need. I joined the PS4 batmanbatmanbatman clan username there is same here hit me up if you wanna do something If I'm on destiny I'm free to play Destiny.

Avatar image for omniscientcajun
    omniscientcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By omniscientcajun

I love that GB Destiny players are assembling and are reinvigorated by the coming release of RoI. I just was accepted to the BBB group and already was a group member (and former clan member) of Cerberus Wolves - and before that Lincoln Force NA Central (and before that Lincoln Force NA East 1).

I won't be joining the clan as I am in a small clan with friends and friends of friends, but will be playing a lot of Destiny over the coming weeks. You can call on me if you need someone to round out a fireteam (PS4 PSN ID same as here, NA Eastern Time Zone), and I may be on the group wall asking the same. I'm drunk off the collective excitement and anticipation for tomorrow and Year 3 going forward.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniscientcajun: Sounds good, but just to clarify BBB is actually Lincoln Force NA Central. Still us, we just decided to change the name off of the Lincoln Force name since that has been dead for over two years and go our own way kind of. The Batman idea came from many of our Raid Nights when Mech's nephew would come in the room asking to play Batman instead of Mech playing Destiny. So then it was suggested to do a tribute to Ryan Davis with BatmanBatmanBatman. We held a vote and BBB won. But since there was already a BatmanBatmanBatman Clan we had to go with "Of GB". So long story short, your just back home Omni.

Avatar image for smokinglightgun
    SmokingLightgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, it's been a while since I've really played, but I bought all of the expansions and I'm prepped and ready for the Rise Of Iron Experience. It's just been installed, I pressed some buttons and the coffee and adrenaline is flowing! I'm about to join BatmanX3, and I can be seen on the PS4 under my moniker 'Oddmaniac' if any fellow Giant Bombers would like to do some crazy stuff!

Like, exclusively crazy. Like, you'll ask, "Is he off of his medication crazy?".

Let's do this!

I think I need to level some gear quickly though.

Full Clips And Godspeed, Guardians!

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By twi

Man... This is making me want to jump back in...

Might not know this yet but how's the PvE in the new expansion? Not counting any new raid, I don't have the time for those any more.

Avatar image for smokinglightgun
    SmokingLightgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've actually never done a raid past first year. I'd LOVE to do something like that today. Even if we start at Vault Of Glass or something to get team mechanics down.

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Sent an invite out to Cerberus Wolves, here's hoping it works out. :)

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BrotherBran

I would be down to do all the raids again, from vault to the new one. That actually sounds like a lot of fun, I've done them all so I'd be happy to guide some of you who haven't done any

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

I'm in the Lincoln Force EU clan but never did more than a strike with them back at release - mostly because I didn't really like vanilla destiny all that much.

However, I've come around a long way on the game since then and now play super regularly with a couple of others (not Giant Bombers but they could definitely be wangled into joining a clan for the sake of doing a raid).

I'm going to check out Cerberus Wolves - I'm on XBL as Extintor - feel free to add.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hestilllives19

@extintor: Just fyi, I'm not positive Cerberus Wolves has an Xbox One clan. I'd have to talk to Zevvion about it, but I think they are PS4 only. If there is enough X1 interest though for EU I bet he would add it. Right now there are several X1 players in BatmanBatmanBatman of GB, but most are in the US and I'm not sure on their frequency of play as I mostly play PS4 as well. I probably should have made that more clear but the vast majority of this community is on PS4 so it doesn't come up as often as you'd think. I hope this helps. I'm also not sure if when they combined PS4 and X1 lists they combined the cap of 100 or not either. Before you had 100 spaces on each side, X1 and PS4. Now that they are combined I don't know if you still do or if you now only have 100 slots. If only 100 slots Zevvion may not want to add X1 due to already almost hitting the PS4 cap of 100.

Edit: Cerberus Wolves does have an X1 clan, with 1 Clanmate. They did in fact directly combine the Clan list into 1 so there are only 100 available spots including both Consoles. Kinda sucks for FugitiveJ, their only X1 player. If I was Zevvion I'd have a talk with that 1 player to help him find a clan. It honestly would be better if someone would setup a Dedicated Xbox One clan where we could direct all players to. I know that as soon as we get close to that 100 mark those Xbox players will be the first ones I look at being able to get rid of, just because everyone else is on PS4. If someone on Xbox One does decide to do this for Giantbomb let me know, we can add that Clan to the Alliance and direct any future X1 players to them.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I super liked the taken king raid. I'm going to wait and see how this goes.

justinrwalsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll send a request to one of the clans now. On Xbox1, GT is justinlando. Just hit 40, FAIRLY new to Destiny, but have a ton of MMO raiding experience in other games, as well as quite a bit of FPS experience, so hypothetically the skill should translate decently once I get more comfortable with the meta of the game. At some point I would love to get into the raids.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psn: mbmsog

Sent a request to join the batman batman batman clan! Just got the expansion today, hoping to jump into it tomorrow

raremonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cool just joined batmanbatmanbatman up to 350 light now comes the grind it seems

Avatar image for deactivated-6104e52a892af
    deactivated-6104e52a892af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely down to join. Picked up the expansion this past weekend and I really want to do the raid when the time comes. But my friends list lacks willing participants.

Avatar image for deactivated-6104e52a892af
    deactivated-6104e52a892af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oddman: I'm totally down to run previous raids.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to join up after I complete my move.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@hestilllives19 actually just got around to checking this post now. Can you add this to Cerberus Wolves:

An inclusion oriented clan. Though the core users are very active, they also take breaks every now and again. We love Destiny, but our lives don't revolve around it. If you wish to join a clan where you can be very active and take breaks as you see fit, Cerberus Wolves is for you. You're not expected or required to do anything, rather you're welcome to do anything if you wish. Be sure to send the leader, Zevvion a friend request on PSN. Much of the organisation of Raids, Trials, Strikes, Nightfalls etc. goes on through Party Chat (which you can join whenever you're online) and dedicated message threads through PSN. Cerberus Wolves does its best to try and include you in the fun, but because we have a lot of members we can lose sight of everyone, so don't be afraid to reach out, join party chats that are going on, send friend requests and ask to be added to message chains. No experience or light level required for joining and socializing with us, though high activities such as Raids and Trials may have requirements before you join, we can help you get there. Additionally, we sometimes organize Raids for new players, so called sherpa Raids. So newbe's and skilled players alike are welcome and more importantly: are always welcomed back after an absence.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: No problem, updated. If you want it to look different than that, PM me exactly what you want it to say after the Cerberus Wolves hyperlink.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all of you Xbox players, I created a new Group and Clan specifically for you guys. The original post is updated with the information but here is the link again.

BatmanBatmanBatman Xbox

Hopefully this gives you guys an actual place to call home instead of being thrown onto other PS4 centered clans.

justinrwalsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just joined the BatmanBatmanBatman Xbox clan, so the clan is open- not having that issue of not automatically letting in clanmates anymore. Thanks for fixing all the logistics Hestilllives19!

mrnicegaius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just joined the BatmanBatmanBatman clan on ps4. PSN name LavenderGooms. Looking forward to hopping on with you guys. I'm relativiely limited with the time I can play, but I look forward to doing some strikes and the raid once I'm lvled up enough.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Cerberus Wolves now has too many members to accept new ones. I'll be looking to clean the list of inactive players soon though.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: You should send Lone F to Batman Xbox since he is your only Xbox guy. I'm trying to direct everyone from Xbox that direction right now.

KSCK26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KSCK26

I feel tardy to the party but i finally caved and bought RoI and requested to join BatmanBatmanBatman PS4. My experience with Destiny has been mostly negative as I never had anyone to co-op with, but I was craving a loot shooter and the shooting is undeniably great. Hit a brother up, I had a hunter and titan at last level cap, will be leveling both I'm sure.

Also, do most duders use the in-game chat? Or does everyone feel like Jeff, preferring silence?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hestilllives19

@ksck26: Not sure why it won't correct the joining on BatmanBatmanBatman PS4. It's supposed to be Open, so you can automatically join. All of the settings are correct but since they took everything offline for Rise of Iron back in September it's been bugged. Anyways, I just accepted your request. As far as the in-game chat question, the answer is neither of those. Destiny's in game chat feature is awful. You sound like you are talking inside of a garbage can and everyone else is outside of said garbage can, for PS4 at least. Everyone I know uses PS4's Party Chat system, and we use it rather frequently, as Destiny isn't all that much fun if you aren't playing with other people (I think the same is mostly true of X1 but since I know you already play on PS4 that kind of doesn't matter), in my opinion anyways and the vast majority of people I play with. So going silent would kind of defeat the purpose of playing Destiny anyways. There are a lot of new players so hopefully you can catch up with some of those guys. Feel free to use the new in game roster. If you see anyone around your level doing similar activities hit them up and see if they want to join up to do said activities together. I'd love to see other small groups form within the clan other than the main group, or my original Raid squad from the clan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.