Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Hey Duders! Yay, new content! So here is a fresh clan...

TimmyChaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TimmyChaw

Hey Duders! I decided to make a new PS4 clan called Jovian Reclaimers, lets take back what was lost after the collapse, the Nine have kept it for too long...

I have been in Lincoln Force forever, but its fairly dead... Feel free to join up, search for the clan on Bungie!

If anyone is ever looking for another fireteam member or a clan, feel free to hit me up. I can help out with pretty much anything. I'm at 33 currently, I have most exotics (2x Gallarhorn... I know, you hate me now) Im sitting at 3100+ Grimiore so I enjoy doing a bit of everything. Raids, nightfalls, missions, Prison of Elders, bounties, ghost hunting, glitching into secret unused areas, etc...

I play all the time still, im on most days, feel free to hit me up.

Also, as a few duders have contacted me, I've heard that many of them havent done any raiding yet or in some cases havent run a nightfall. I have run several people through the raids when it was their first times, if anyone else needs to complete these let me know! Either post here or just find me online, we can schedule a good time for everyone.

PS4: TimmyChaw

Clan: Jovian Reclaimers

TimmyChaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.