Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

LF Xbox One Destiny Players!

Flaregun01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flaregun01

A friend and I just started playing Destiny and are currently looking for another player or two to start a clan and run around with. Obviously like the title says, you have to be playing the Xbox One version. We are in the Central Time Zone and havent been logging on until abouy 5:45 p.m. and thenow playing through until about 11:30 p.m. We don't care if your experienced or not, but a little bit of knowledge may be helpful to us. Thanks!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Hestilllives19

Feel free to join Lincoln Force NA Central if you don't feel like creating a clan from scratch. Most of the people there are PS4 players, myself included, but we do have an Xbox clan with about 3 players already that have played at least part of House of Wolves. It's open so you can just join. Nobody really runs things there so you could gladly take the reigns if you want and there are a lot of experienced players on the PS4 side that you could ask questions of. It's open so you and your friend can just jump right in. You might even be able to do some recruiting right here on the forums. Let me know if this is something you are interested in.

Flaregun01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: Hey thanks man! We was hoping to create our own little band-of-brothers type clan, but the sad truth is that we just don't know anyone around here that plays Destiny on Xbox. Im not sure how often these 3 guys play, but or how there playstyles are; but if their somewhat sociable people and maybe want to join in a little co-op, then we could probably keep the same concept going. Eventually though, we do want to do some recruitment. With having some experienced people on ps4 will sure be a lot of help as well trying to figure out out builds and ect.

Overall, both me and my friend think that this our best bet. Thank you!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Hestilllives19

Feel free to add me on XBLA, hestilllives19, I would play Xbox One since I have one but to be honest I'm already too invested in my PS4 characters (all Exotics except Bones of Eao for my Hunter) and that is where the majority of the Central guys are. But I might be on other games in the future on Xbox. You can also make forum posts linking to the Clan when you decide to start recruiting, or let me know and I will make them. I've seen several Xbox players asking for a group here, so there might still be some interest in that.

Flaregun01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have added you onto my Xbox friends list. It's fine that you don't want to switch over, I have had similar experiences having both consoles. I have also added the 3 other players who were already in the Xbox clan to hopefully get some communications going on and see how often they play. (Kind of makes me sound like a stalker I know. Haha!) I will definitely keep you updated on the recruitment, and I will try to make forum posts myself, but if I have any issues I will let you know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.