Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking for other duders new to end game

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello! So my buddy and I got into Destiny a few weeks ago and have been hitting it hard daily. I posted a bit about that in other threads, and got a few friend requests on PSN from duders looking to play with others. This got me thinking: My friend and I are pretty much at endgame, I'm a L32 Titan and he is a 30 Hunter (only missing on piece of gear which won't drop, so next weeks vanguard marks go to that) and we both wanna see the other Prison of Elders arenas, and get more gear! Neither of us have done the raids, either. Playing on the PS4

So with that in mind, are there other duders out there who recently got into, or back into Destiny, who would be interested in grouping up for these things? I'd love to have a solid 3rd for POE and Weekly Nightfalls/ just messing around, and if by chance we can get a group of 6 together, it would be awesome to go see the raids, even if we all will most likely be above level for em.

I know about the Destiny LFG website and all that, but think it would be cooler if we can get a group from the GB community. So if anyone else out there is interested in seeing these things, add me on PSN. My ID is Takayamasama.

Also post here what class/spec you'd like to play, and timezone/best time to play. If this gets enough people interested, we can use this thread to set up dates and times of future runs!

Let's go kill stuff and all get Gjallarhorns!

P.S. If there doesn't turn out to be many people around who haven't done the stuff, my buddy and I would also be totally ok with a Destiny Sherpa, one way or another we'd like to see the stuff!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I made a clan which holds mostly Giant Bomb dudes now. It has long time players who've been playing since launch like myself, but also many newer players such as you. We're helping people get gear and have a Raid planned for all newcomers this weekend. Check it out here and think about joining up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Fantastic! I have requested a spot, I'd love to join a clan!

Are the clan homepages used a lot for communication/scheduling of events? I know the clan system is less then stellar in this game at the moment, but have never dove into it personally.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zevvion

@takayamasama: Not so much. Many people don't check it. Best bet is to message individual members through the Destiny app. I check the Group message regularly though.

greatleslie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takayamasama: Ps3 or 4? i just got the game on Ps3 and looking for people to play with. 32 titan and i got a mic :) Psn account is the same as this username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatleslie: Ahh sorry should have specified PS4..i actually forgot there was a PS3 version of the game

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd be down for the raids. I haven't done them either, and I'd prefer to do it with a group of newbies. I'm a few levels below you though, is that OK?

RwGxPsYcHo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Hey I've requested to join too. I've been trying to find some other people to play with instead of just randoms and I'd love to try and help out others that haven't been through endgame stuff.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rwgxpsycho: That's great man. Just be sure to add me to your list. And just use the Destiny app for messaging. There have been so many sign ups it's hard to keep track of everyone if they don't appear on my friends list.

@evo:Yes. You need to be Level 26 in order to enter it. More comfortable to do it at Level 27-28 though.

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By MrOldboy

Caught this thread. Just started playing again and curious about the raids and the 3v3 PvP thing they added. I'm at 29 now.

If anyone is still playing hit me up. I'm usually don't use a mic though if that is mandatory for raids.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.