Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking for Some PS4 players to run PoE

DekuShrub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm having a lot of trouble finding anyone who actually wants to do Prison of Elders, anyone interested in doing some level 32 PoE?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Your probably best served by joining a group like Cerberus Wolves, they have a good mix of veteran Destiny players and younger Guardians that you could group up with. All of those guys are GBers as well so if it's anything like my group you should have a lot in common off the bat.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

As @hestilllives19 said, you're welcome with us. Take a look at the clan page and consider joining up. Totally willing to do it with you without joining, but I honestly get confused who in my list I know from where and it leads to never talking to them. Seeing that clan tag below the name helps a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea641329300b
    deactivated-5ea641329300b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't really find much info on where to find or how to start PoE. Do you have to clear all the story missions first?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hestilllives19

Yeah, play through the HoW story missions and then Varriks will ask you to do Prison of Elders and give you a treasure key that gives you a guaranteed Exotic you first round through. The 28 is Matchmade so you shouldn't really need anyone to do it with you. After that you can do 28's just like the strike playlist for marks if needed, and it opens up the Challenge Modes for 32, 34, and 35. The CM's will require you to have a party since there is no matchmaking, but it rewards you with Armor cores, Weapon cores, Etheric Light, and Adept Weapons on 35. Pretty good gear so it's definitely worth a go. Running a couple 28's first wouldn't be the worst idea though since it will help you figure out the layout of PoE, which took some getting use to for most of us the first week or so. I personally enjoy it quite a bit, except Cabal with Arc Burn, those dirty dirty cheap bastard Scions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohh okay. Thank you. I already have a couple of keys from chests from doing the daily quests and was wondering how the hell I use them. I haven't been able to finish the final quest of the story line on my own because of the stupid parts with the oracles.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just do it on a lower difficulty, 28 is pretty easy to solo, just make sure you have a shotgun out for the oracles, and use any VoG weapons if you have them with Oracle disrupter. Also, the Skolas mission is the one after that as well as the strike, but you could do the weekly for that since its the Weekly Strike this week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I got around the finishing the story missions. If anyone wants to do PoE my PSNID is xSUFFOKATEx.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.