Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking to get together a raid group. PS4!

rocketfalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Myself (28 titan) and a friend (29 hunter) haven't had the time to try and run the raid yet but opportunity has presented itself this week and we're trying to get a team together. All I ask of anyone who's interested is that one follows the cardinal rule of "don't be a dick", have a mic, and try and have fun with the thing instead of just ragequitting halfway through. I don't care if you've done the raid or not yet, first-timers welcome.

Most likely we're going to try and do this on Tuesday, so it'll be after the weekly reset. Exact time and all that will wait until after we get some people together and we can work out when we're all free. My PSN is rocketfalls, just drop a post here and I'll add you up.

mrflibble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've only done the raid once and would like to do it again. Level 28 Hunter LCoben on PSN.

UK timezone but I'm pretty free this week so would probably be fine with US times.

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 25

PSN: Bromic_LaMonte

Level 27.

If you see me online I'm always happy to help.

TAFAE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What time are you guys planning to do this? If you do an NA East friendly time in the evening, I'd be happy to join - PSN is mvdlippe. I'm a level 27 Warlock with both specs fully unlocked and an Icebreaker, but I don't have any experience in the raid.

rocketfalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only done the raid once and would like to do it again. Level 28 Hunter LCoben on PSN.

UK timezone but I'm pretty free this week so would probably be fine with US times.

@lelcar said:

PSN: Bromic_LaMonte

Level 27.

If you see me online I'm always happy to help.

@tafae said:

What time are you guys planning to do this? If you do an NA East friendly time in the evening, I'd be happy to join - PSN is mvdlippe. I'm a level 27 Warlock with both specs fully unlocked and an Icebreaker, but I don't have any experience in the raid.

Added all three of you! My friend and I would be good for Tuesday evening EST, if that's alright with everyone we can set a more concrete time? That's 5 of us here and I think I may have a 6th, I'll send the guy a PM and check if he's free then, but if that's good with everyone it sounds like we're about set.

AsherV20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll volunteer to sit on the bench. PSN ID: AsherV20

Level 28 Warlock, both subclasses maxed. Got Icebreaker and Super Good Advice.

HrMagni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: olihafn

Warlock 28 voidwalker/sunslinger both top upgraded.

I am on icelandic time, if you see me send me a message.

Raid newb.

rocketfalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asherv20 said:

I'll volunteer to sit on the bench. PSN ID: AsherV20

Level 28 Warlock, both subclasses maxed. Got Icebreaker and Super Good Advice.

@hrmagni said:

PSN: olihafn

Warlock 28 voidwalker/sunslinger both top upgraded.

I am on icelandic time, if you see me send me a message.

Raid newb.

Added you both, we do tentatively have a 6th but I'll hit you guys up if anything comes up. More Destiny friends are more Destiny friends, at any rate. No worries about Icelandic time, either, I'm actually on GMT+8, I'm just functionally nocturnal and end up playing with folks on the other side of the world more often than anything, hah.

AsherV20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AsherV20

Lookin' forward to shootin' some robits and dying a whoooooole bunch!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

PSN: Zevvion.

I actually can't tuesday, but I'll leave it here anyways. Down for raiding, striking, crucibleing, decrypting, public eventing, dailying, weeklying and dancing with anyone.

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By GTCknight

PSN: GTCknight

I'm free on Tuesday in the afternoon. I don't mind doing anything really. The only I would ask is please leave a comment in the invite letting me know if your doing raid, nightfall, or weekly thus allowing me to get prepared for it.

EDIT: forgot to mention I'm currently in the US, West Coast.

JRM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psn: JRMSolo

29 Titan, free Tuesday if you guys need another.

mechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#13  Edited By mechakirby

I'm a level 26 hunter (probably an upgrade or two away from 27). PSN: Not-A-Stalker. Tomorrow night is good for me! (if we have 6 extra people who want to do this... lets just do our own?)

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

psn: azrailx

can raid later in the week, thurs friday

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: Orexis97

28 Warlock with both classes maxed. I tend to raid during the weekends, though feel free to invite me if I'm on whenever.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm up for doing the raid tonight (tuesday). I haven't done it yet, so I would prefer being with other first timers. I suppose I'm just worried about being in a situation where someone is dictating what each player should be doing before we've had a chance to get a feel for it ourselves; it would seem like a disservice to myself given that it's supposed to be some of the most interesting content in the game.

I'm a level 28 hunter. I'm in the UK but stay up far too late these days so the timezone isn't really an issue for me. PSN ID is steven_crockett.

mrflibble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilkanta: LCoben here, couldn't get my connection problems fixed, can't connect to PSN at all at the moment. Hope you managed to complete the raid still.

rocketfalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrflibble: We got it done in the end! No worries, man, though sorry you couldn't play with us, maybe next time. I might be setting up a dumb clan for us folks to mess around in or something.

mechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

I'm gonna bump this because I didn't get into any of the groups and still really wanna do the raid and I know there's others out there who want to as well.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna bump this because I didn't get into any of the groups and still really wanna do the raid and I know there's others out there who want to as well.

if you still want to do a raid im looking for 3 more people right now on ps4 if you want to join. Send a message to thebunnyhunter6

micahchiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hey man 2 more too throw in the mix. Simie_unc and tweetspot. Hunters 26-27

ragnarok7038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ragnarok7038

Hey duders!

Lvl 29 Hunter looking to do the raid late tonight, so send me an invite. Psn: WizardsVengeance

I've only done the normal raid once after I was randomly added in the tower, so I am by no means an expert but at least I know the basic flow. I just got a mic yesterday, so I've been wanting to test it out.

Ronald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If you want to do the raid tonight check on the other raid thread. They were putting together a team for 6 PM PST and if everyone can play it would be a full raid party.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey yall. We have 4 for a raid and need 2 more. For PS4, of course. Bonus if you'e done it before. We plan to start in the next 30-60 minutes. Send me a message if interested! Not sure what level the other 3 are at, but I know I am the lowest at 27.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starting up in 30 minutes or so, still needing 2 more.

GreedZen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should be able to join the group starting in 1/2 hr. I'd need some help getting my second character to level 20 though. I'm at level 18 now. 2 ppl can join me to help run through missions faster so I can help you raid.

PSN Malloc-X

Quote with ur PSn and I'll add u
    Helpers:
    1:
    2:

MeowOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got a PS4 but i've done the raid on PS3 once or twice

PSN: ryu890

Note: Im a french canadian so expect an heavy accent

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.