Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

New GB member looking for fellow XB1 Destiny minions

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By reallyroshan

I'm a regular on Destiny as either one of two Titans level 31 or a Warlock level 32. Figured finding fellow players on here is a way to get plugged into the community.

Time zone: Eastern

Platform: Xbone

GT: roshanetc

I'm 24, full time college student and married, so I don't get on too much during the week, but try to get in a little time on the weekends.

Thanks!

yakuzademon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@roshanetc: I'll add you! My play times are eradic, but when I'm on my console, it's almost always to play Destiny.

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yakuzademon: Sounds like a plan! Especially with House of Wolves around the corner. My playtime has been light to nonexisted the last 2 weeks and it's going to be there way till the weekend after the one coming up, due to end of school semester deadlines and exams. But then I'll be on a little more often and regularly!

NorthSarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@yakuzademon@roshanetc I hadn't played since launch up until recently and I got real into this game. I play relatively often, but don't have a ton of people to play with, so feel free to add me - GT: NorthSarge - maybe shoot me a message if you do I lose track of new friends on Xbox because I never see when people add me. Good to see a couple other people playing on the Xbone!

yakuzademon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sethster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone still checks this feel free to add me.

GT: TheRogueCorgi

Just picked up on XB1 to play with a few friends after having played on ps4.

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By Colonel_Pockets

GT: drays15

I'm always up to play and have a good time. Haven't done a lot of raiding because of the lack of matchmaking and personal time.

DGBruin08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Feel free to add me too. GT: DG Bruin 08

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.