Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

putting together a raid group for VoG (today only!)

I3elmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trying to put together a raid group to do the raid from start to finish today. We will be playing on the PS4 version of the game and unfortunately we have some requirements that need to be met before you can be invited to participate in this raid.

Requirements are as follows:

1. You must AT LEAST be level 26 (27 and 28 preferred)

2. You must have on ALL legendary gear (exotics are a plus!)

3. You must have legendary weapons (exotics are a plus!)

4. You must have a microphone (no exceptions)

Be sure to have time to play today seeing as some of you may just be getting your feet wet while others are just signing on to get the loot. Be sure to be vocal and call out your strategies, actions and when you’re retreating. I cannot stress this enough, some people have microphones but are inherently shy about speaking aloud. You MUST speak.

Send a friend invitation to I3elmont on PS4. I will examine your gear, level and weapons and send invitations for the raid at 5:00 pm PST (8:00 PM EST)

And will commence the first turn of the vault of glass ten minutes after that. (we’ll use those ten minutes to buy consumables like weapon synthesizers and such). Once we start the raid we can discuss the best way to develop synergy within the group by balancing our classes to accommodate each other.

If for any reason we cannot finish tonight we will keep the SAME group of people and commence tomorrow at the same time. No one will be swapped out UNLESS you cannot participate on the second day should we not finish it on our first run through.

If we need to swap people out, I will invite people from this post or people who sent friend invites at the same time tomorrow (5:00PM PST).

If you have friends that meet the requirements above they can join too! But they must add me BEFORE the 5PM deadline. We will not wait for friends of friends to get in on the group while we’re in orbit.

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By azrailx

you're too picky

plus ill only play with smog bog

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.