Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Soloing Crota's End

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Everyone knows you can get the first chest in the Crota Raid solo. Not everyone knows that you can actually solo the entire Raid up to Crota.

Any class can do this solo. You do not need a Warlock with Radiance. You can even do it with a Level 26 character if need be (although you need some luck in the first part at that point) and you do not require any special abilities.

Basically, what you do is; you use the explosion of the second lamp to propel yourself across the map onto a wall and onto a ledge. This seems like a finicky glitch, but in my experience it actually has a very high success rate. You can then bypass all of the enemies, activate the bridge, stand on a rock and then you just need to kill the one Ogre and you are clear to go.

Here is a video of me doing it. I'll upload how to do the bridge later.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Whoops, wrong board. Intended to post this in the Destiny board. Can't seem to change it now when I fully edit?

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this does not sound nice at all, hee hee,giggle.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pyrodactyl

I hope Bungie fixes all the bullshit with this raid before hard mode comes out. It's fine soloing the whole thing like that other hunter dude did but all this glitching and cable unplugging garbage is really unfortunate. I hope when I see someone with a crota's end primary or the exotic evolution of the hive husk it'll be because they went into the raid with a great team and murdered their way to victory, not because they flew through the air using a glitch and unplugged their network cable to beat crota.

And who's the terrible designer who tought just activating the plate to form the entire bridge was a good idea? It's clear you're meant to stay on the plate and fight in a last stand sort of way but it's not even encouraged mechanically. Sometimes I think half the design team on this game are geniuses and the other half are monkeys.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#5 FinalDasa  Moderator

@zevvion: Moved it to the Destiny board.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.