Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

What's Your Favorite Class?

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By EthanielRain

So there's obviously a chance things will change and the alpha limits what you have access to, but as it stands what's your favorite class and why?

I like the Hunter. Having a super that works well at range, a throwing knife (when the melee ability is charged) and abilities that provide passive, stacking buffs when you kill enemies with critical hits seems to lend itself well to how I've liked playing: at medium range with a semi-automatic (single shot) Scout Rifle. I also like having a standard double jump rather than the jetpack/boost. I think the cloak can be neat looking, too :O)

bslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I haven't tried the Hunter yet, but I kinda like the Titan over the Warlock right now. As you said though, it could change in the final version or even the beta when more skills are unlocked. The Titan's super is nice because when you get swarmed, you can pretty much kill everything around you.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Well, I thought to myself, "What is the most metal thing in this game?". Turns out it was a ROBOT WARLOCK.

But seriously though, it's hard to say. The alpha only gives you access to one subclass, which seems to be the thing that decides which grenades, supers and other abilities you have. For example, at level 15 the ROBOT WARLOCK unlocks a subclass that specializes in defense and support, whereas Voidwalker (The one in the alpha) is a pure glass cannon. So yeah, it's tough to say, but I'll probably end up going with the ROBOT WARLOCK on release.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By MEATBALL

I think the Titan might be my favourite, I love getting up close and personal with its melee abilities.

I've spent the most time with the Hunter class, since that was what I opted for to begin with, I've also quite enjoyed the class (particularly when rolling with a nice sniper rifle and scout rifle yesterday), though have found I'm awful with it in PvP.

Warlock is fun, too, though I've spent the least amount of time with it and haven't yet gotten a feel for its super or unlocked much in the way of further abilities.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By sarahsdad

Warlock so far. The melee that can steal energy, the grenade that makes a mini black hole-type thing, and the special that's basically a big energy bolt are all in line with how I like to play.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

warlock, i think it clicked for me with warlock, cause on that raid on legend mode, when there's just TONS of enemies, id rather throw a giant bomb*, then dive into that crowd of enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.