Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Which Destiny: House of Wolves content would you prefer?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Poll Which Destiny: House of Wolves content would you prefer? (24 votes)

A three player arena mode (which is what we will be getting) 25%
    A four player arena mode (a way of playing with one more person than usual) 17%
    A six player arena mode 13%
    A new six player raid like I expected 46%

People seem to be upset about their not being a new raid included with the upcoming Destiny DLC, but I think the worst aspect is the fact that it's one more mode of gameplay that can't even match Borderlands regarding its player count. Raids are the only co-op in Destiny that can be experienced with more than three players, and that seems to be the major loss here for me.

Of course, the best answer would be a raid AND the arena mode--and/or giving players more options when it comes to player count across the board--but that just makes too much sense for Destiny, I suppose.

So, is the real loss the raid itself, or does most of your disappointment rest on knowing that all the new co-op DLC content will be limited to three players? If you could only have one, which would you prefer?

• 
    Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

As I said in the other thread, so far I don't see any loss as I don't play anything that can't be solo'd without cheating or any non-matchmaking team events. I'll even quit Weekly Heroics if I see people using Nightfall strategies (ie. hiding under the ramps on the Mars strike) outside of Nightfall.

So for me it's a wait and see, hope there's more stuff like the Urn of Sacrifice deal.

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Only reason to play this game is the raids, no raid and I'm out. Wish I could give my Gjall to someone who will use it instead of collecting dust like it has been the last couple of months.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

From what I've seen from other people, the first time through the raid is fun, then you're just farming it once a week hoping for a good drop.

Maybe they decided to gut the raid and make the new story missions worth a damn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.