Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Your 'gut-feel' rating of the game so far...

• 66 results
    extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

Poll Your 'gut-feel' rating of the game so far... (443 votes)

5 stars 5%
    4 stars 32%
    3 stars 55%
    2 stars 6%
    1 star 2%

Bungie PR has asked for patience from players before judging their game, and for the reviewers to hold back before putting out a score.

That makes a degree of sense given the nature of the game...All we can really do at this point is indicate how positively we feel about what we've played so far.

So until we get the considered view of this and other review websites, for those that have been playing it, what are your individual gut feelings towards this game?

• 
    schlorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Maybe I'm just done with grindy loot games, but nothing about Destiny is compelling to me, even if it is incredibly well made. That was my feeling after the beta and hasn't changed while playing the final game. 3 Stars.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It lacks creativity with mission design, the story is not good, you keep going to the same locations to do missions and some of the multiplayer features feel weirdly archaic. Then you play the end game strike missions and wonder why this was gated by hours of mediocre mission design.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jeff is going to give it 3 stars if he's reviewing it, I would give it 4 stars. Solid mechanics, cool competitive multiplayer and great encounter design makes up for the lackluster story. Although I kind of enjoyed the cutscene you get after the first Vex encounter. It seems Dinklage was actually acting and some character was coming through.

I hope it only gets better from that point on.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Right now, I'm somewhere between a 3 and a 4.

The core gameplay feels very solid, and I've enjoyed my time with the game, especially in co-op. However, it's tough to deny that there are places where the game is a bit thin or poorly thought out: clans/groups seemingly serve no purpose in spite of co-op focus, can't easily pair up with people encountered during "free roam" portions without being dumped out to orbit, the plot is very thin and lore largely only available in an app/website, the areas available are quite large but segmentation and the mission structure make them feel smaller, lack of mission variety, etc.

In spite of the issues though, I can definitely see myself continuing to run strikes (and raids when they're available) for some time simply because I like the core mechanics.

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three stars. I really like the combat, but the missions have lacked in variety--everything's about having the ghost scan something and then tell you all about it, which is... not exactly the most exciting thing. I've also found the waypointing to be a bit frustrating at times; I got hopelessly lost on the Moon during a mission and I still haven't figured out why or indeed where I'd wound up. That could just be down to me not paying attention, but I remember having similar problems with the earlier Halo games, so perhaps it's just a Bungie thing I never quite got the hang of. I haven't really taken a dive into the PVP yet, so I can't speak to that.

I have, however, played with and without people, and playing the game solo often feels like a completely different game--but for me, at least, it is still very satisfying. My single player hunter is pretty early on (I think she's level 3), but I quite enjoy the slower, more considered pace that combat demands (especially in Darkness zones). It reminds me of Reach, which is a good thing because I fucking loved Reach.

Part of my disappointment with Destiny is the feel of some of the guns, however--the shotgun in particular never feels that powerful, regardless of how high the damage rating on it is. Part of that might just be down to having damage ratings at all--I'm okay on the idea, but I'll probably always prefer my weapons to do the same amount of damage to everything, rather than going "oh no this only does 23 dps and this particular dreg is level five, so it won't drop him in one shot anymore." The sniper rifles, on the other hand, feel fantastic.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nasp

before i say what i put as my answer i wanna say that a 5 outta 5 does not mean perfect to me.with that said i would give the game a 5 outta 5,as a person who has borderlands 1 and 2 in my top 10 games ever list,and diablo 3 with reaper of souls in there as well,i really love everything about destiny.in fact i have to say i think destiny is way better than borderlands 1 or 2.the rate that you aquire new loot is way better to me,also the rate that you aquire loot that actually is better than what you have is WAY better than the borderlands games.the shooting itself is way more fun in destiny as well.the special abilitys are way better,and there is just so many more things i could say,but this topic isnt about comparing to borderlands.the only flaws i have with destiny is the voice acting and story,which dont effect a loot game at all.so is it perfect?no,but ide say its close when it comes to the type of game it is.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I think it's a 4. I fucking love the core gameplay, I find the game itself extremely fun to play. Just about everything else about it (aside from the visuals) is heavily flawed, though.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Can you add an option to just view the poll results?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9 chaser324  Moderator

@l33t_haxor: Unfortunately, poll options can't be edited.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm enjoying it a lot, but I totally understand why a lot of people would see this as a 3. For me personally, it's a 4 so far.

I really only need like 2 or 3 aspects of a game to be good to enjoy it, though, whether that's story, music, visuals, mechanics, etc. For Destiny, the visuals and the core mechanics are the parts that I'm really enjoying. Some of the concepts of the story are cool, but mostly just because they justify some gorgeous matte paintings.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By extintor
    Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closing in on 20 and almost finished the campaign, played a fair amount of PvP and done some strikes, I'd say a good solid 3, with a slight possbility of growing into a 4.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tennmuerti

3'ish verging on a 2

The shooting is ok, it looks nice. The rest is half assed or mediocre.

Story is nonexistent to bad. What lore there is is not in game but moved to a separate site is bonkers. Mission design is a sea of copy paste same repetitive actions with the only change being the environment and how the enemies look. The amount of content is tiny. The clans don't do shit in game with no way to pull people from your clan to play with or shat outside of manually adding people as friends through the console system, it's fucking stupid. The endgame strikes are same as strikes you've done already, wade through a bunch of enemies, fight the bullet sponge uninspired boss that you have to take cover from when it aims at you, clear constant adds for ammo. Weapon selection is tiny and always the same nor is any of it interesting or deviating from a boilerplate standard. When you get to the endgame, well done, now grind rep, ie the worst bit to pull from MMO's. The constant load times, the entire hub and proto not massive mmo system feels archaic.

I'm probably gonna drop it like a hot load once there is something else major out to play. At the moment the loot dopamine drip is enough to keep playing.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Given how long it's taking to get reviews I assume half the reviewers are playing it to absolute completion so bungie can't get overly upset when they give it a 3/5 equivalent.

I feel like given how much later the reviews will come after the release, they already achieved their goal of avoiding any sort of immediate review number fallout from hurting sales. I get the impression from some of the "review in progress" stuff a lot of people were still sort of playing it through to the end to wait and see if there was suddenly some sort of gamechanger or thing that clicked with them. Aside from it maybe having some standard post game stuff to play with, i'm seriously doubting Bungies "play till the end guys" is going to change opinions much on the games mission design and lack of content. That said I haven't played it, but if there is some sort of amazing post game systems that are complete game changers I haven't heard about it.

Lucky for Bungie this game has hit at the peak of the new console drought.

I'm under the impression that the white ps4 bundle has a HELL of a lot to do with sales also. I'm looking forward to seeing PS4 sales numbers.

I'm hoping this game can do a bit of a reverse Diablo 3 and come to PC sometime later with improvements and expansions.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By extintor

I'm liking it quite a bit right now even though the lack of story context and relatable in-game characters is a bit of a disappointment. Luckily I've been playing with friends and playing the game that way is seriously good fun.

It certainly hasn't left me feeling angry at the waste of $60 like Watch Dogs did but that said, I'm also glad that I'm not in the position that some people are where they bought a console specifically to play this game... as I think I would have felt a little cheated considering all the hype and fanfare. Destiny isn't as killer-app level impressive as say, Halo was for the Xbox.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The core gameplay is great, and when I played my first strike mission, I felt like I understood what Bungie was going for. It was some of the most fun I've ever had in a co-op game since I first played Halo. I just wish the universe was bigger (which I guess will happen in the expansions) and the story was way better. Also, the mission variety is disgustingly small. 3/5

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I gave it a 4. I think the core combat feels good and as Brad mentioned on the Bombcast I am finding the character progression rewarding. I also have enjoyed the competitive multiplayer which evokes just enough Halo nostalgia while still feeling like a different game.

That being said there are certainly flaws. While the environments aren't small they rarely make good use of the space, especially in the story missions. The lack of even text chat in the social hub makes it difficult to find random players to form fireteams with. Finally, at least so far, they have done a poor job explaining the world you inhabit. I was doing patrols and gaining faction rep for factions I still know nothing about.

It's an extremely ambitious game for a console shooter. If Bungie is serious about supporting it with new content and updates it may eventually grow into a 5. All that being said I am still excited to and actively wanting to play it more.

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

3.5. Mechanics are solid but the rest is so boring..so very very boring.

stokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At level 12, I'm giving it a 5. I agree with most points that have been made about the story, reuse of the environments, ect., but I'm finding the core game play and loot grind incredibly satisfying. This is the first game in a long time that I've been sitting down and playing in chunks of hours. That being said, I do hope they find a way to fix most of these issues that have been mentioned.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_hayward: I bought an Xbox One for Titanfall and got to feel disappointed about buying a console for a game already.

jgf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By jgf

Its a good game, but it has so much lost potential. Initially when I heard of it I thought its going to be Skyrim-sized open locations per planet --where I can freely wander from my home base to any location on the same planet-- and instance-based coop raids when entering a dungeon similar to WoW. All together combined with solid shooting mechanic and great visuals. Then to top it off, I can call in my spaceship and travel by myself to other planets in a cool spaceship simulator flying across asteroid belts and abandoned space stations. Sadly its not that kind of game.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By extintor

@meteora3255 said:

@james_hayward: I bought an Xbox One for Titanfall and got to feel disappointed about buying a console for a game already.

ah well... the small consolation is that I don't think there are any games out for any of the consoles that are in the killer app category just yet.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rollingzeppelin

I haven't played it but from what I've seen it just looks really sterile with no personality. I've never like playing games just for loot. After I beat the story of Diablo 3, which kinda sucked, I was done with the game. The new gen big hitters are really disappointing so far, there's no incentive for me to own a new console yet. Anyway since the only thing the game seems to have going for it is the combat I'd give it a 3.

archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I haven't played Destiny, but based on the shortcomings listed on these boards and the Bombcast(reused locations, poor story/story isn't engaging/ story too self serious, ok loot, classes feel similar, limited set of abilities) I'm surprised Borderlands isn't more popular in this community. To me, it seems like Borderlands 1 and 2 is similar in concept to Destiny, but doesn't have all of those issues. Did people really hate Tiny Tina and Handsome Jack that much? Maybe they just have the loudest or most prevalent voice.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The core gameplay is good and I like the PVP.

The story is rubbish and playing through the story is equally as rubbish. Go to A, go to B. Go back to A, now go to C. Now back to A and go to D. Go to the tower every once in a while. Why can't I just go to the Moon, go to A, B, C, D, maybe back to the tower to hand something in and get some exposition and then fly back to the Moon for E?

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's about a 3.5 for me. I enjoy the gunplay and the PVP but the plot is so throwaway. I've paid $60 for worse games than this so I don't fully regret my purchase.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatball said:

I think it's a 4. I fucking love the core gameplay, I find the game itself extremely fun to play. Just about everything else about it (aside from the visuals) is heavily flawed, though.

this.

the world is interesting, but i hate how the story is delivered in this game, its such a mess.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Right now? A 4-star rating.

Loving the gameplay loop and the general seamlessness of the cooperative experience. That ameliorates, for me at least, some of the game's more significant narratological flaws. And they are significant, but I keep playing. And keep wanting to play.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i put 3 but i'm leaning towards 3.5, I feel like it's missing something but the core gameplay is good. It definitely needs more loot and the leveling system (especially the subclass) needs to be overhauled. I mean I have to completely re-level my character if i want to use the subclasses basic abilities??? Going to the same level over and over is already tedious i don't want to do it anymore. That said, once you get the rare armor and start crafting the game gets more interesting, and the shooting is good.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By monkeyking1969

I say 3 at this point. A few days ago I though it was mechanical sound and woudl give it a 4, but now I notice some really silly AI stuff that is very armature. If a Bungie game can't even get some basic mechanics right with enemy awareness in the environment that beg, "What the heck were they working on all this time?"

Was it...hidden DLC content we will pay for but not see for weeks? I hope not.

I think this game proves you can work really hard, achieve your goals, and still make something very disappointing. Effort does not equal quality. This game demonstrates you can work very hard and make some very pretty art, yet make something dull, disappointing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is already Thursday and there are so few reviews up. I could speculate why, but the reason as numerous. Yet, my guess is reviewers are stunned and are looking for content or a hook they might have missed. The reviewers have seen it yet are unwilling to put up a review without calling in colleague to sit down with to discuss what they are seeing. I think many reviewers want/need to give this very polished, beautiful game with 'something in there' a low score. On the other hand, I think you COULD argue any score for teh game from a five to a lowly two. That's the thing from some perspectives it 'is' a bad game, from others it just a different game with different priorities of engagement which is very beautiful and full of content.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The core gameplay is good and I like the PVP.

The story is rubbish and playing through the story is equally as rubbish. Go to A, go to B. Go back to A, now go to C. Now back to A and go to D. Go to the tower every once in a while. Why can't I just go to the Moon, go to A, B, C, D, maybe back to the tower to hand something in and get some exposition and then fly back to the Moon for E?

This is what bugs me about the story. And the game in general. Not really the fact that it is repetitive, I enjoy repetitive brawlers and shooters sometimes.

It is mainly that the way to save the world, possibly the solar system, and potentially the entire universe, which is a massive undertaking of EPIC scale....

.... Is to run to place, shoot dudes, scan a thing, shoot some dudes, and repeat. That's it. I don't mean to be reductive, but apart from the odd exception, that is really it.

avenlaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not a bad game, but it's not great game. If they are treating it like a mmo (which its not) and they update it constantly as they are expecting it to have a 10 year life cycle, whatever that means, then I can see it becoming a great game with things they can add in the future.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: Maybe if they did a better job of explaining why we're running to shoot the dudes and scan the things it wouldn't be so bad. I mean there's not much more to the gameplay in Halo, Half Life or nearly every other FPS than run to the place, shoot the dudes, run to the next place but with Destiny you're never really told why you're doing this stuff or what's driving your character other than the ghost mentioning a lot of mystic mumbo-jumbo. Like, why did I even go to the Moon? What did I discover there? I honestly can't remember what the point of going to the Moon was. Something about a dead guardian?

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: Maybe if they did a better job of explaining why we're running to shoot the dudes and scan the things it wouldn't be so bad. I mean there's not much more to the gameplay in Halo, Half Life or nearly every other FPS than run to the place, shoot the dudes, run to the next place but with Destiny you're never really told why you're doing this stuff or what's driving your character other than the ghost mentioning a lot of mystic mumbo-jumbo. Like, why did I even go to the Moon? What did I discover there? I honestly can't remember what the point of going to the Moon was. Something about a dead guardian?

And FFS we all know the moon is made of CHEESE GOD DAMN IT.

But yeah I agree.

Lets not turn this into another vague destiny thread though (entirely my fault).

I predict Jeff is going to give this a 3/5, but it will be a struggle for him to get there, and I imagine he is probably wavering between a 3 and a 4 as we speak. He will take his time reviewing it because I can tell that he wants to like it, but the elements just are not there. He will however, do his best to find them.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: I think 3/5 is a good score. The story is a let down sure. But the visuals of that game and the actual shooting mechanics are rad. The soundtrack is pretty rad too. Also I can be a robot man, which is the rad-est of all.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By splodge

@jesus_phish said:

@splodge: I think 3/5 is a good score. The story is a let down sure. But the visuals of that game and the actual shooting mechanics are rad. The soundtrack is pretty rad too. Also I can be a robot man, which is the rad-est of all.

Yeah 3/5 never means a game is bad, in my opinion. And people have to form their own conclusions. I have played a hell of a lot of 3/5 games in my time, and had a lot of fun doing so.

Original_Hank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't played it yet so I am wondering is it worth plunking down the money for a PS4 and Destiny? I don't know if I want to drop that kind of cash for a 3 star game.

archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@baillie said:

@archer88: Borderlands was pretty popular.

I guess I was thinking more of Borderlands 2. In general that was still a popular game, I just don't see that reflected here. I know Jeff gave it a favorable review and there was excitement for it right off the bat, but it seemed like by the time the end of the year awards rolled around GB people didn't care much for it. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, despite being considered by many to be the best DLC for Borderlands 2, received a pretty negative response here.

Look at the soon to be released Pre-sequel. When it was announced there seemed to be a lot more hatred for the series than excitement. Despite being the third game in a popular series it has had little discussion or coverage. Hopefully that will pick up closer to its release.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 stars
    i think that its a great game. it looks and sounds good and plays well. but it quickly feels like its the same thing over and over again. and as for a "mmo like" game its everything kinda looks the same pretty fast. and a lot of things are recycled, the random events are in no way interesting and the game is pretty much useless if your playing alone. so the fact that you can just join random people in a group other then a few instances is a lacking feature. so it has its highs and its lows. well thats just my gut reaction from what i have played

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l33t_haxor:

current stats are

No Caption Provided

are you using the white page layout? what are you insane? its just so.... bright!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@archer88 said:

@baillie said:

@archer88: Borderlands was pretty popular.

I guess I was thinking more of Borderlands 2. In general that was still a popular game, I just don't see that reflected here. I know Jeff gave it a favorable review and there was excitement for it right off the bat, but it seemed like by the time the end of the year awards rolled around GB people didn't care much for it. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, despite being considered by many to be the best DLC for Borderlands 2, received a pretty negative response here.

Look at the soon to be released Pre-sequel. When it was announced there seemed to be a lot more hatred for the series than excitement. Despite being the third game in a popular series it has had little discussion or coverage. Hopefully that will pick up closer to its release.

The sequel is basically a carbon copy of the first. I think people just got bored of it.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

I've started characters with all three classes, so I'm not very far into it with any of them, but so far I'd opt for a 3.5

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

I'd say it's 3 stars at the most. The game has a hodgepodge of mechanics that all lifelessly create a playable product. However, there are no incentives to advance in Bungie's game. Loot is not an incentive, because the loot is not original or exciting and is provided at an abysmal rate. The story is not an incentive, because it is almost non-existent or just incredibly dry and uninteresting. Characters are not an incentive, because there are none to speak of. Maybe they are just not introduced well, or ... suck? Lastly, the AI is dull and difficulty increases simply by throwing bullet-sponges at the player.

My conclusion is that the only thing keeping people on the treadmill, that is the grinding process, is the player's will alone. If you can tell yourself that any one of those things I mentioned is simply wrong, then I guess you can convince yourself of anything. I'm sorry if I sound like a know-it-all, but I just cannot be convinced that this game is any better than a Borderlands, Diablo, Torchlight, or any other loot-driven game of a high caliber.

Three. Stars. Max. Done.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm here for the gameplay and it's good, I wasn't expecting a good story (though the Halo stories had some personality) so I'm not too disappointed in that respect. It ends up offering a lot of what Borderlands gets praise for but with better shooting, and without the tearing-my-eyes-out bad writing. So...4. Maybe 4.5.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I think right now it's a 3 with a big potential upside.

It's very clear that Bungie has a ton of pedigree making shooters, but they have a lot to learn about making a good MMO (and yes, this game is partly an MMO, no matter what Bungie might categorize it as). The success or failure of Destiny is going to come down to how quickly they learn those lessons. First, they need to put in better social infrastructure ASAP. It's ridiculous you can't search for clan members without them already being on your PSN/XBOX friends list. Since they want to talk up the importance of end-game raiding, they need to make it easier to group.

Secondly, they need to learn that all MMOs are fundamentally about repetition. The successful MMOs are the ones that do the best job if disguising the repetition. This might be done through memorable NPCs, a compelling story, or lots of fun side activities. For example, Warcraft uses a bunch of dumb referential humor and a ton of side stuff to hide the fact that you're basically doing the same thing over and over. Right now, I'd argue Destiny doesn't have any of these things, and it shows. The grind is pretty naked, and it gets tiresome after a while. The shooting feels really good, but it isn't going to be enough to carry the game long term.

TopLeftCenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like a lot of the things that I want from this game got left out to try and "broaden appeal" or as part of a corporate compromise. If you want to push space fantasy on me this hard you have to put in some work setting it up, and a codex that isn't in your game but gets pointed at incessantly anyway doesn't count. I feel like they were terrified of people thinking that their game about an order of space knights fighting alien moon wizards was nerdy that they ended up neutering the story and it just comes off as bland pretentiousness.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

4.5 or 5 In my honest opinion. Look I know very well that the game isn't exactly revolutionary but so far all the content I've consumed points to the fact that this will be a huge blast for me. I expect a fun FPS RPG with great visuals, gameplay, enemies, and multiplayer. Even the downsides I've heard so far haven't really managed to shake my view of how great this game will be. I'm not looking for something that will change the course of Gaming history, I'm looking for a fun time.

Hell, even the BETA version of the game had me so immersed that I didn't noticed that hours had passed. The gameplay was fan-fucking-tastic and I can't complement it any further. The super moves, the weapons, and the glorious melee attacks(Punching people as a Titan is the most satisfying thing...EVER!) were all great. Playing with strangers wasn't a drag either, quite the contrary, I think the whole group had a lot of fun.

In all honesty the only thing that has me worried is the single player campaign at this point. I'm trying to keep an open mind about it but some people managed to plant some serious negativity here and there . However, that being said, it's not enough to quell my excitement. Call it space-borderlands 3 or whatever, if it's fun I'll like it.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love playing it but there isn't a lot there.

3 stars.

Actually...2 stars, because I thought it was going to be so much better and bigger. 4 locations is a joke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.