Does any one come here anymore?

#1 Posted by joe998 (5 posts) -

^topic...I got banned from gamefaqs so I want to use this for talking about this game.

#2 Edited by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
joe998 said:
"^topic...I got banned from gamefaqs so I want to use this for talking about this game."

Word to the wise: Don't submit your first ever post on a public forum with "I got banned from gamefaqs." That's not the best way to get a rep.
#3 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

People don't usually come to a game-specific forum unless someone posts in one. So although people rarely come here, they're more likely to now that you've posted in it.

#4 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"People don't usually come to a game-specific forum unless someone posts in one. So although people rarely come here, they're more likely to now that you've posted in it."
Yes. All of a sudden I feel like talking about Destroy All Humans because I have seen a Destroy All Humans thread. So let's talk about Destroy All Humans.

I guess us PS3 owners are lucky this game didn't get released for us, eh? Eh?
#5 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

What I meant was people who have played the game would come here and respond to the thread, if there was something worth responding to. I wasn't suggesting people would suddenly want to talk about the game if they had no interest in the game, but rather that there would suddenly be something for people to talk about if they have played the game.

#6 Posted by Darkstorn (465 posts) -

Too bad there's no THQ to facilitate another go at these games...

#7 Posted by Jackhole (378 posts) -
@Darkstorn said:

Too bad there's no THQ to facilitate another go at these games...

CBSi is going to buy the Destroy All Humans and 50 Cent license. Carbon Neutral Games Present's: 50 Cent x Destroy All Humans Starring Jeff Gerstmann as Tony Yayo and Ryan Davis as Crypto 

Confirmed! You heard it here first.
#8 Posted by ShaggE (6478 posts) -

Guess I should take this opportunity to ask: Worth it? I've always been interested in the series, but I never played more than 15 minutes of... the third one, I think?

#9 Edited by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

Guess I should take this opportunity to ask: Worth it? I've always been interested in the series, but I never played more than 15 minutes of... the third one, I think?

Play the second one. It's the only one i've played and it's pretty fun! Specially in co-op.

#10 Posted by oraknabo (1471 posts) -

@ShaggE: This one is basically more of the same, but has a pretty fun time-freeze machanic that lets you set up chaotic physics situations and then turn time back on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.