Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

$35 on Amazon.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai
    Desmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Desmora

Like to point out also the cd key given off amazon when you buy it can be activated on steam.

Tumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Tumbler

This is a pretty sweet deal so close to launch. I'm tempted to pick it up by my PC is basically the required minimum, 9600gt instead of 8800...so worse? I started playing it on the 360 via a redbox rental so I think I want to wait until I can find it less on the 360 and finish it there on the first playthrough.

I wish they offered this deal before I started playing it on the 360...don't feel like starting over at this point.

Plus those extra weapons are silly. I want to play stealth and hack and melee so the shotgun and sniper aren't good for that. I'd rather they give me a visual improvement for the melee attacks and a different looking costume for all the sneaking I'm going to be doing...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.